Ranking
I have. but I'm too lazy to have it render again, took me long enough last time. I may add a cool scenery and then I may post it again.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Break the page margins will you? >:o
Regardless, looks good. As others have said, sword needs sharpening, and perhaps some random details. It's a bit plain right now. :U

Also, 2000 pageviews on DeviantArt has led me to make this.

CYBORG HELLBEAR BAZOOKA CAVALRY

Might have made it bigger if i had more time right now. And i'm not going to have more time in the near future for various reasons. :I
Also, flames are fucking hard to make. Oh yeah, the hellbear is Swedish.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Needs more sh- Oh wait, i'm in there. :U
Very nice video Muffinbro, though i dare not think of where you got the odd idea for the poledancing me. Everyone knows i don't need an external pole to do poledancing. >:I

Also, introducing Charles J. Toothworm.

Background sucks and i had to make it in this palette due to it being a submission for a contest. :U
Sweet colors there shookbro. I got the idea of the pictures because I had a long boring moment in the video and had to fill it in with something shorter than a replay. You'll also notice that I like putting some out of context stuff in my videos.
Thank you gentlemen. Also, Durpzilla.

Dumbest giant lizard ever to stride the ground. He's too dumb to be evil, but don't get him pissed, because he's basically invulnerable and can breathe nuclear explosion cone. To give you a sense of scale, an average guy would stand 6 pixels tall on that image.