Toribash
Well I got access to a computer finally but I would like to say that I'm not going to be able to get on until the 22nd or 23rd when I go home but then 4 days later it's back to Tennessee for another week and a half. I am also very happy because after 4 days of work stripping off the stain from a log cabin and putting a clear coat on the inside of it and also power washing a house I have gotten 568$. I'm going to be ordering my RAM and a 280gtx when I get back for good. Tomorrow I'm cutting down a tree that's about 2 feet in diameter(or the one that goes half across) and a good 120 feet tall... I just hope that it doesn't fall on the 2 million dollar house.... we'll just have to see; btw I'm getting 450$ just for that!!!!! I guess I'll see you guys later.
You has dem lucky workplace ;o

No seriously, great work, and I wish you all the best on your trips.
rich fgt ;)
Woot.

Now u can't call me a rich fag :3

i only got 270k aswell

but great work

i only get $40 a weekend (very good for the countryside :o)
YAY i'm back and I'm not going back to Tennessee! Just before I left my computer crashed but I just fixed it. I took my two 8600's put them in my brother's computer and took out his 7800gtx; I'm going to buy either an 285gtx or 295gtx with the money I earned.
inactive for 3 days."Szczecin Rock Festival" - Limp Bizkit,Manic Street Preachers,Kaiser Chiefs and some other bands.I can't wait
I'm [Addicted]
Woooow miecho, you are going there?

gz and have fun

I'd love to go there, but it is too far away :/ :P
||Donate me ^^|| Proud member of [Addicted]||10th DAN||Buy TC here!