Toribash
ok
I am on bettween 11:00 and 4:0 greenwich time

p.s. chicken crossing the road

edit: After this gets all sorted out should we maybe pretty much almost "restart" this clan and hire more people?
Last edited by kidneypoke; Apr 28, 2009 at 04:57 AM.
Name: zzilm
belt: brown, very close to black
reason: Demonpanda recruited me to join the soul eaters a little bit before making this clan so i'm switching over.
forums: not so much
game: very, when i get the chance
OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
I think we should get more people on this clan to make it mor active, like come on this clan is so dull right now we need to take action or somthing like that... can I be put in charge of getting new people to join?... test them by seing if they can beet me like 3 times in a row or somthing like that? or like 5 times without dieing 3 times?

P.S. And also I might not be on form a few days.

P.S.S I still dont understand the chicken thing, panda

edit: Come on guys wth is wrong with this clan there is so little stuff happening right now
and it is a little anoying and boring
Last edited by kidneypoke; May 2, 2009 at 05:04 AM. Reason: ACTIVITY LOW
Hey, I'm Crossfire.

Belt: I'm a black belt I've been playing this game close to beta

Reason to join: First of all,Toribash it becoming very inactive and nearly all clans are dead...

Second of all, I would really like to join a clan thats got cool members.

How active are you: I'm active on fourms alot.

How active are you in the game: I'm pretty active when they'res decent severs around.
Hey,I'm Crossfire

Belt:Black belt I've been playing a long time.... Senior member.

Reason to join: Their alot of clans inactive right now,and I haven't been in a clan for a while.

How active am I on game and fourms: I'm active on fourms when I have a clan or sometimes when I just want to talk.
Attached Files
Crossfire- Poor decap.rpl (57.4 KB, 5 views)
Crossfire - Decap Mix.rpl (89.9 KB, 5 views)
Crossfire - Splitz .rpl (65.9 KB, 11 views)