Ranking
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
when the enemy does that, apparently you can swipe to dodge it but it's never really worked for me

yeah, it took me a while to get this down

two main things:
- the timing is fairly precise - about the time you can say 'boop' from the moment the yellow flash appears (slightly under a second, maybe 0.5 or so)
- you cannot dodge while in an attack animation - this means you need to quickly learn how many attacks you can spam before you have to stop and dodge

the second one was the thing tripping me up this entire time
I've been at 47 horsea candy for like a week, I used to find them all over now I can't find any (((

Also, I've gotten pretty good at dodging, I guess it comes with doing more and more gym battles. I got used to it. Sucks that the gym in my area has been a level 8 valor gym for about 5 days though, so I haven't even taken over a gym in a while. I might buy pokecoins soon too.
ナゲット
im now level 15 and still havent fought any gyms :P
also on my walk back from school i hatched two eggs with a 321 poliwag and a 301 krabby
making my way thar
I'm about 18 and a half and I've taken over around five or six gyms.
Defender bonus is sick. So far my best pokemon are a 1075 Vapereon and a 1065 Pigeot.
ナゲット
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
botting is such a slimy thing to do

why even

I don't walk

If I ever feel like playing legit I'll just use a new email and do things, but for the time being I have nothing better to do. There's 0 pokestops and gyms around my area and frankly don't feel like walking 5+ miles one way for one
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Lol same here...i dont walk

I probably will if they add new pokestops...

Cuz the one nearest to me is atleast 5km away
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Finally got it! Thing is, I need wifi to play. I don't have my own phone so I can't leave my house Sad
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.
I bought 100 pokeballs, 8 incenses, 16 lures, pokemon storage upgrade, and 5 incubators the other day and I'm not sure why. I haven't used them yet.
ナゲット