Toribash
Age doesn't really matter that much and all. As long as you act on a way you won't annoy us. (I'm 15 too, I would feel very young without saying this)

Never say in an application you are mature, just prove it.

Your grammar could have been a little bit better at some points, but that is no reason for saying no.

So I'll say yes for trial, as you have proven to be cool already
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
I don't mind many "no's", just so long as you're fair. Please.

Thank you.

Well he said please and thank you so we can't really refuse him right? I thought those were the magic words.
Good morning sweet princess
Mmm, EJXIII's taken the time to drop in and chat with us on IRC before posting his application, so a couple of you should already have some semi-formed opinions of him. I like him, and I invited him to post an app because I think he'd fit in well with a couple of us. Yes from me.
I say yes for EJ as well. Seems like an intelligent person who also has put in the time to get to know the clan and what the clan stands for.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Short-ish app but pretty good at the same time.

I've seen you posting around our forums and, even though i haven't spoken with you yet, i still think you're a pretty decent person to have around. I believe you would get along with everyone just fine, so it's a yes from me as well.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'll be neutral now. If you can prove yourself and these guys want to see it, why not?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
EJX seems like a decent guy from what I have noticed. I like that he tried to know us before posting an application. I hope he has indeed changed his behavir for better. For I say let's give him a trial period.
Last edited by Daedalus; Jun 5, 2015 at 04:51 AM.
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Thought being honest was a good way of joining a clan. But thanks

It is a good, way probably the best way, since it will really get you in a clan that fits you.

But when being honest it includes things that will make us say no easier, espacially with a thing as clan hopping.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you to you all for the "yes's", I really expected a mixed bag of votes as I'm sick at the moment, so I'm not at my best state for actually making apps, playing games, etc. I've even dropped on my Destiny skill due to this flu I've caught!

I noticed I forgot to post replays, too! I've sent my laptop in for repair ages ago and made my app on the computer last night, but I remembered I posted an application to (g) a while ago. They're not the best replays in the world, but they're still a display of some things I can do.

I've saved you the inconvenience of searching for their old thread, with the link right here. You can look at my old app too, if you want.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=514512
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris