Toribash
Ello, Still waiting for an Approval! Btw Good news my School is almost ending in a next few weeks.. so i might be active whole day. so Skrulls wait for me I'M STILL HERE. I'm just being active into the the thread because some of you might thinking that i'm inactive. Cya.
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Kizicom

Good to know. Yeah before we recruit we like to get to know the people so like we said before do /rf then /sa wapow to look for the peeps. if you see me, Killa, Elty or Krulls you can get tested
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hey Wapow, Im really interested in this clan and i love your members. They are vary kind to me and others and they said that you guys treat each other like family? I thought that was incredible and i would like to help this clan out and be part of the fun. I'm vary good at ABD and i'm super active. If guys dont have a chat channel somewhere i can help set one up. I'm starting to get into toribash art and i think im getting good at it so i would be willing to make free art for this clan.. Im not trying to rush on this post and keep babbling but i'd do anything to join this clan due to the members and the what i heard (Family) kinda group interested me.. If i cant join this clan i would totally understand because of my belt but i had to make a new account due to me forgetting after taking a year's break. If im not aloud into this clan i will still be willing to make free art for this clan due to my respect twords it.. I dont think there is really to much else to say other then WAPOW!!!
I want to join

I can offer my participation in wars. I love any aikido mod. I try to play once a day. I try to check forms at least once a day but I don't really post much. do check and respond to my pms when needed. my toribash experiences has been weird because I have made 2 accounts, my first one I made when I was 12 but lost my password and so I made this one the other account is also a brown belt, so I have the experience of a first dan black belt. I don't have Skype but I can get one. In irl I am a freshmen name david, who loves to make people laugh, also I love anime and videogames .

WAPOW!

-GlayGlay
Well the app is a bit.... unorganized but other than that you seem so have awnsered the questions that were required. And i have seen you in game a lot and you seem to be a good guy. But, thats just my say. Keep in mind i am neither judge nor jury so my say is not a garunteed get in wapow card.
Hey Wapow, Im really interested in this clan and i love your members. They are vary kind to me and others and they said that you guys treat each other like family? I thought that was incredible and i would like to help this clan out and be part of the fun. I'm vary good at ABD and i'm super active. If guys dont have a chat channel somewhere i can help set one up. I'm starting to get into toribash art and i think im getting good at it so i would be willing to make free art for this clan.. Im not trying to rush on this post and keep babbling but i'd do anything to join this clan due to the members and the what i heard (Family) kinda group interested me.. If i cant join this clan i would totally understand because of my belt but i had to make a new account due to me forgetting after taking a year's break. If im not aloud into this clan i will still be willing to make free art for this clan due to my respect twords it.. I dont think there is really to much else to say other then WAPOW!!!

-HomieSG
First of all HomieSG if you could please awnser all the questions on the front page that would be great. But other than the minor spelling and grammar issues the app looks fine. Just wait for Krulls or Eltyion of Killa or Flame to say something. As before i am neither judge nor jury.
Last edited by Seth; Mar 23, 2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: I cant english
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Hey! Sorry for spamming the forum, but I just wanted to bump my application a little, as it's been 6 days and still undecided. Thanks!
Last edited by Kokoleo; Mar 23, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: i cant spell
Ello Wapow Members, "Excuse"

I might join in another clan at the moment but this clan is all about Making Sparring videos and Parkour videos and they wan't me to join them to be as a Replay Maker but eventually i will leave the clan if i got the information about the WAPOW clan so.. thank you for understanding. That's all.

~Kizicom
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Kokoleo

Sry man didnt see your app from before since i was away. Denied your apps are really good we are just getting really really picky with the people we are recruiting now because we already have more then 30 people in da clan

kizicom

GL with your other clan i saw some of your replays and they were nice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hey!
Thanks for listening to all my applications. I'm going to skill up, perhaps join another clan or two, and when i'm good enough for Wapow, i'll come back. Thank you for staying with me.
Hello, my name is Blake, and I'd like to join Wapow.
I can spread the Wapow name through the semipro areas of the game and pretty much anything you need or ask me to do, I can do with a little practice beforehand. My favorite mod is Judo, and I play every day save for days i don't have access to my laptop. I just recently started exploring the Toribash website, so sadly I can't say that I post to forums. I do however check and respond to any PM's I get within a day or so if they are on the Toribash website, and anywhere else I respond pretty quickly. My Toribash experience has been a pleasant one, especially when I find a challenging opponent (I can't find many tough blue or brown belts) and I'm not the best at the game, but I'm not terrible either. In my day to day, I'm either practicing guitar (electric, I play heavy/punk rock) or I'm looking at Tumblr and listening to music. My Skype username is fuckedupguitarist380. I thank you for your time and lastly...

Wapow!