Toribash
Originally Posted by Charlest0n View Post
I hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly about it is below standard? I felt as though it was pretty informative.
I would like this information so that I can improve my app writing skills (I have only wrote one app before this one).

When I say your application, it doesnt mean explicitly just your application. We rejected you.
h
Originally Posted by Charlest0n View Post
I hope you don't mind me asking but what exactly about it is below standard? I felt as though it was pretty informative.
I would like this information so that I can improve my app writing skills (I have only wrote one app before this one).

If were we to tell you what you did wrong in your application then we would simply be holding your hand. That's something you need to figure out on your own.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
If were we to tell you what you did wrong in your application then we would simply be holding your hand. That's something you need to figure out on your own.

Thanks for the quick response. And that's ok, I will practice writing apps so expect me back in a week or two. Until then, goodbye.
not me
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan out of my own free will.

Name: James
In Game Name: Freekillx
Best Mod: Rk mma (I don't normally play any other mods, Mainly because they don't interest me. However once i start playing them, I pick it up fairly quickly)

A bit about me: I live in Australia, I do work a lot but i find someway to play games with people. I am generally a clam person, But i don't really stuff around when it comes to games, But i'm still nice.
I've played many sports during my life ranging from soccer to cricket. Most most of all, I am a gamer, And i am pretty much always one (When i'm not working ._.)

What makes me a monk: I really do value teamwork and friendship. Through out all of the games I've play'd, There is nothing that can stand between you and a group of friends who communicate and play as a team. I am the type of person that will go out of my way to help someone weather it's getting a achievement that i haven't even got, Or teaching them how to play a game. I try and get people to have fun playing the game.

What can i bring to this clan: Well I can bring friendship, teamwork and a few more things. I know i have a lot more to learn, But by being in this clan [Monk] i hope that i will learn this here.

Clan history: Massacre, And then MAU.
GMT: +10

Hope to hear back from you!
Attached Files
Free got them moves.rpl (82.7 KB, 5 views)
freekillx is back.rpl (66.1 KB, 5 views)
Freekillx vs Monk.rpl (83.6 KB, 5 views)
Freekillx vs Monk 2.rpl (81.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Freekillx; Jul 15, 2015 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Missed my in game name.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Mind if I ask why did you leave MAU? And quickly applied here? Seems like clan hopping to me.

I left MAU because they're a sparring clan. And i'm not really the sparring type. Also I've wanted to join [Monk] For a long time now.
I know it looks like clan hopping, But i can tell you now, It's not.
Last edited by Freekillx; Jul 16, 2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Miss spelt something
Originally Posted by Freekillx View Post
I left MAU because they're a sparring clan. And i'm not really the sparring type. Also I've wanted to join [Monk] For a long time now.
I know it looks like clan hopping, But i can tell you now, It's not.

Seems like clan hopping to me. Since you just left your clan to join another clan
Hey Monk member,
after posting on your thread and spending thoughts about it, i decided to apply for this clan.

First of all, why do i want to join Monk?
And what can i add to this clan)

I know quite a lot people in this clan and i think i can even call some of them my friends :3
After talking to you guys on your main thread i have to say that the people i met there were pretty nice and this clan builds a cool community where i think I would fit in (because there are a lot of good replaymakers in here).
I am not talented at art or video editing but i could support you guys in clanwars (where you guys get more active again, as i can see)
and i could give you guys CnC for replays and share my replays with you through skype (theeeguyoverthere) or on the forum..

My Clan History

I was in 4 clans so far but i think only Sinon and Flip are worth to be mentioned.
Flip was my first clan and i enjoyed my stay there a lot but i was still very new to the game and so i felt like i wasnt good enough for the clan. Flip was/is a clan for sparrer and parkourists and i never was really into this whole realism thing so i felt like it wasnt the right clan for me (i still like every of their old members).
Sinon was my previous clan, i joined it in october and left a few days ago.
Sinon is about animes and games which i quite enojoyed but i stopped watching animes a while ago because i havent found any good ones and i dont play so many different games either so i could barely join the conversations. Also all my good friends who where in the clan left or went inactive a few month ago so i juts stayed in the clan because i was co-leader.

Something about me in real life

My name is Raik or Ben, i am 16 years old and live in Germany (Gmt +2).
I am pretty relaxed and i like to look out of the windows and just think about nothing (even during exams) it helps me concentrating and keeps me calm, people often say that i take things to easy and that might be right but i am reliable when people count on me, because i dont want it to be my fault when something goes wrong (i dont blame others either).
I can sit with my girlfriend in the same room for half an hour without even talking, or i just listen to her because i dont have much to say about myself, i dont really like talking about me.
But it's not like i'm only quiet, i actually do a lot of shit which often is because of my stupidity.

Something about me in Toribash

Ingame:
I am mostly in singleplayer because i've already spent so much time in multiplayer playing a lot of different competetive mods (e.g. Taekkyon, ABD, Lenshu3ng, Wushu) that it got boring,
but when i am in multiplayer i usually watch spars or chill in spec in private rooms.
In singleplayer i am focusing on Madmans (Madmen?), Splicaps and Decaps.
I'm trying to make it as smooth as possible, but i', not happy with my style yet, i think it looks too generic (replays below).

Forum:
I am very active on the forum, i always look on the Clan and Org. section to look for nice people to talk to.
But i think i'm most active in the replay section because i always check nearly every replay thread and like to CnC replays that i enjoy (sometimes i am too lazy to write CnC, especially when i see that someone someone already got good CnC).
Attached Files
#Tea - Faded Regalia v2.rpl (215.0 KB, 10 views)
#Tea - what is moonlight.rpl (295.9 KB, 10 views)
Pidda's spirit animal