Toribash
Guys some im not going to be on tomorrow, the next day, or the next day. Thats when my trip approaches me
-----
I'll brb i have a piano lesson.
Last edited by rcrichman; May 15, 2014 at 11:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry, haven't been very active lately. I have had projects for school, practices for baseball, and lifting for football. I look forward to being on this weekend.
~Big
Hi guys, I just want to share you my replay.
hope you guys like it. decap with pose.rpl
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
I see that you are good in decaps. Now, i want to see a decap in multiplayer

good idea work for a mp decap! I will give a prize for it
-----
btw guys.. I spend some $.. now I'm a VIP. Think about to do some bet-servers and go global for the monastery ;)
do you guys know how it works? need a partner to host it.. someone who knows the chat-commands..
@bigkicknic.. you have to stream that events.. evt. you can give me the pass for our canal?

best bbk
Last edited by BBKing; May 16, 2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MP Decap
It's kinda hard to do, but I'll try my best to do it.
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Hey bbking. I know some chat commands. I think i can help you. You can also google "Toribash Chat Commands" so you can see the list of the chat commands and what they do.
-----
just like to say, i got 10500 tc from selling my shiai token hair. I sold it because it didn't look good on my tori. now im gonna buy what i've always wanted to buy, some texture trails!
Last edited by B4CKST4B; May 17, 2014 at 08:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Well done B4CK.. looking forward to see your trails

I know the commands ;). I need a partner to host it.. Its always better to work together.
BBKing, if you don't mind me asking this, how much is the price for the multiplayer decap?
lol if you want to know.. I'll spend left and right hand texture.
But you have to post the replay untill the 1st of june 12:00 PM.
Good luck

oh.. and no mushu or jousting decap.. thats too easy ;)
Last edited by BBKing; May 17, 2014 at 02:49 PM.