Toribash
Have fun with that N3V3R, so how is everypony doing? lol I always wanted to say that x3
<3Kaito = Best Minimalist sets<3
Apples
I'm doing ok. I caught a cold I think though, so I can't talk for a few days.
Yay me(!)

On a happier note, how is everyone else? x)
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Oh wow I had no idea Yes was still around whens the last time y'all fought No?
Apples
To be completely honest I am not sure. We actually had a debate or something like that about the subject either in our thread or on Skype, I can't remember which x)
Ahh well all I know about yall is your a old clan that my irl friend was in I used to watch my friend play Tb all the time in 2009 or 10 before i made an account but I remember you guys getting your asses handed to yall almost every Yes vs No fights lol
Apples
Yea, around then it was pretty rough x)
Also Twi, if you read this, I will probably have to half the amount I donate for a short while, until I can get (Yes) stocked.
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Yea, around then it was pretty rough x)
Also Twi, if you read this, I will probably have to half the amount I donate for a short while, until I can get (Yes) stocked.

That's fine. Don't worry about it. You've already been too generous as it is! <3
Also, the rank situation will be sorted out tomorrow when I get a grip. I'm going to bed right now because I'm am exhausted. I'll talk to BFG as well. I want to hear his stance on the situation before I change anything.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Right so I've been reading the posts and I'm a but confused about the rank. Twilight would you pm me about it and tell we what's going on this them? Welcome Applejack glad you could join!

Sorry about not posting for a while, I've been occupied by with revising and Garry's Mod xD
[AC] Assassin
Twilight, could you still make that logo for me, like the wonderful person you are?
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2