Toribash
Visiting the Prime Minister of Thailand for 10 days. Should be able to get on the forums a couple of times, dunno about in-game though
ORMO | URBAN | SCIENTOLOGY | OLDA
I still have no date as to when i will have my internet connection back up and running. Currently im using the local college to just drop in when I can. You guys know what you are doing so this shouldnt effect the clan much. (should only be for a wee while, I need internets).

Any querys you would direct at me can be directed to Rutz or Flub for the time being.
Last edited by Ern; Aug 25, 2009 at 03:33 PM.
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
raf that sounds sweet. i wanna meet the prime minister of tailand : O

/hope yr back soon ern.(damn stupid internet)
[Urban]
doodoodoodoodoo
Thailand ftw, though I did have a near-sting from a jelly fish before.
(My foot hit the top of it, felt like a paper bag)
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Well, this is more of a precaution than be being inactive. I'm heading off to university tomorrow, and I have no idea if my room has internet or not. Hopefully it will and there will be little change in my activity. But if it doesn't, I wont be on for a couple of weeks =/
Going to Amsterdam, next week (5th-9th). back again friday night ^^

and btw remember to celabrate my birthday next tuesday.
[Urban]|OLDA
as I might've mentioned this b4, I moved back to Russia now and I don't have my PC yet (sent it via post to my new adress here, it takes 3 weeks to arrive), I has no cash for new internet connection and I'm generaly busy looking for new job here, soooo... yeah inactive as hell
Hope to be back in about 1 month from now, u guys will be 1st to know... I'll be around in irc from time to time as well (altho we have 9 hour difference in time zones now <_< )
Sorry, I was inactive for 5 days since I was at the gold coast and all.
Didn't tell you guys, what I miss? =D
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student