Toribash
Hey, I took 5k from the clan bank, I am going to duel and bet etc my way up to higher amounts of TC or at least i hope. If I am successful i will return my winnings to the clan bank.
We got like 6 members in game and we were about to war [HC], then the leader suddenly realized they were already warring some other clan and they couldn't war us B)

We could arrange it for some time later if you guys are up for it

btw i'll vote on Soap's app later tonight
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
I will be up for a war later tonight if it ends up happening.

As for Soap's app. I am on the fence about it. I will make up my mind about it soon. Maybe after more members decide.

I felt like making some art related to this clan, like maybe a head texture or something. Don't know, might vector a tori with a voodoo mask or something.

Ps. Soap is really good. Especially in the shower.
Last edited by Fenris; Jan 11, 2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Soap seems like a cool fellow. His app was really nice. I will let the others decide about the replays, like Qblivion or eazi. Yes for him.
Thank you all for your votes so far

And I know I didn't do well in the war, believe me, I can do better. I would love to get ingame with you guys and show you what I can do in ABD.

And I explained the whole Zone situation under the previous clans section of the app. Basically, it had been my first clan when I joined, and I ended up leaving back then because I wanted to be clanless. I left this time because it wasn't the clan it was when I was in it. I also didn't feel like I was involved in the clan. Like I was running it from the outside.

But yeah. You can add me on Skype if you don't already have me, and we can play a little if you want. I can definitely play better than I did in that war.
Name:James/Bgjames1
Nationality:American
Why do you want to join us I feel like you guys are trying to bring a all new clan to the official clans and since I'm like a quiet guy around this parts (I let my strategies do the talking) I figure that I may have a chance in joining a superstar team.

Alts:are gone
Previous clans:i should really not reveal my past.
Primary Skill:in-game and trying to learn the basics on making music.
Example of Starting skill:
Attached Files
bgjames1=Drugged.rpl (143.0 KB, 4 views)
bgjames1-Vibe.rpl (125.9 KB, 4 views)
bgjames1- Nova.rpl (140.3 KB, 5 views)
bgjames1- individual.rpl (104.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Jan 11, 2014 at 08:39 PM.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719