Toribash
I'll say yes
-----
Also you were in ink a year ago

and ghosts some time ago Just to get that cleared up
Last edited by Jak; Sep 17, 2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Yes to KaTe. However she kicked me for no reason from her server and then wouldn't unban me :/. Btw did you buy QI?:P.
wait are you in fact a second dan ?

it explain why you play like that in aikido and don't know how to use the ./set command.
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by ToxicKaTe View Post
Nick: KaTe

Belt: 10th Dan Black Belt

Forum Activity: 8/10

Ingame Activity: 9/10

Past Clans: (Viking), (Ink), and (Ghosts) ~ Ink and Ghosts were a long time ago.

Bad History: Infractions on forums for stupid reasons

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because your clan seems friendly, I like the structure and team, and I would like to be part

What can you offer to Ultimate?: I am good at hosting servers, So I could host servers in order to supply the clan with some extra TC maybe I'm also good in game. I am mostly an akido player. But I'm trying to learn other mods also

Replays (post as an attachment): I don't have replays because I don't know how to do them and stuff. I have a mac, so it's difficult.

Kinda iffy for me, Toxic was in a different clan literally yesterday, I don't know if she/he would be loyal.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Kinda iffy for me, Toxic was in a different clan literally yesterday, I don't know if she/he would be loyal.

I was only in a different clan yesterday because of the fact that it was my can, it was inactive.
Originally Posted by ToxicKaTe View Post
I was only in a different clan yesterday because of the fact that it was my can, it was inactive.

Non-ugly female. I say yes. (totties)
Datsick, that's why we fucking love you.
Anyway I was gonna say no, but everyone said yes so what the fuck.
if you want to know the reason is because to me you don't look like an special member, cause well we were supposed to be super selective on members.
But go ahead prove me wrong. MAYBE I AM.
Last edited by daxter99; Sep 18, 2014 at 03:45 AM.
Alright, everyone let us welcome our newest member ToxicKaTe. Hope she can be loyal and continue our positive legacy.