Endurance Onslaught 6.0
he is not
he Broke an important rule which is BEING POLITE >:|
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...364052&page=57

I don't feel like I should have to make a decent application after such faggotry.
Most of the people in this clan told me ingame that they wanted me in, I post an app with honesty and flat out get rejected because the one person that doesn't like me is devil. Others in this clan were about to say yes for me, but nope after they saw devils response it is a no either way.
molotov - no
reason: you lied to me when i was noob
and anywhat you would say, my vote will stay a NO!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
anywhat, lol is that even a word.
Molotov, my answer would have been yes but then after the rudiness you showed towards the org, I must say no. Also this isn't a clan, It's an org.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol, i didn't wanted to say "anything" so i wrote "anywhat"..
and what's your vote abdy? 'yes' or 'no'?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Abdy View Post
anywhat, lol is that even a word.
Molotov, my answer would have been yes but then after the rudiness you showed towards the org, I must say no. Also this isn't a clan, It's an org.

That should answer your question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Molotov5 View Post

I don't feel like I should have to make a decent application after such faggotry.
Most of the people in this clan told me ingame that they wanted me in, I post an app with honesty and flat out get rejected because the one person that doesn't like me is devil. Others in this clan were about to say yes for me, but nope after they saw devils response it is a no either way.

We all don't like you. It isn't often that a guy gets infracted when he tries to apply. You're not joining us, especially because the house members dislike you.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Molotov5 View Post

Because you posted the worse app I ever fucking saw .. Now leave
And your maturity is -1 huh
And you bet 5Tc nice job
Now leave before I pm a GM
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
No need to swear oofun, you're the better person.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Side note, GMs don't have anything to do with this. Don't PM GMs because of org stuff.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.