Toribash
there you go ans really why order steak and not sushi i mean common since lol just kidding bro
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww wasabi is so gross lol but hey ill be in game ok
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Maximix - did you ever accept the invite sent to you after the new clan system was implemented?

16bars - "kool swift" is considered spam. Contribute to the conversation instead of just replying.

Swift - I love steak! It's so good <3 some sushi is good. Oh one time my friend snorted wasabi through his nose, he got a bloody nose and cried lol.
yea hey emo go easy bro lol jk thanks for helping me keep this under control
It's my pleasure lol. It helps me exercise my leadership and I get to be a dick at the same time lol. Anytime you need help controlling your clan you can count on me and ur bro ok?
thanks man im trying to get it set up its way harder than i thought with school just starting and all
yea but i got some good ones and hey im gonna post a epic spar between me and jam ok
Attached Files
spar with jum.rpl (502.5 KB, 8 views)