Toribash
So I started playing Sly 3 and it's pretty dang good so far, my favourite part is when I got to climb Carmelita's giant boobs
oh yeah
"trigger" happy

If you know what I mean...
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
So I started playing Sly 3 and it's pretty dang good so far, my favourite part is when I got to climb Carmelita's giant boobs

Sly 3 is the only game from the franchise which I played. I played on Playstation 2. Cool game.
Originally Posted by Simondigi2 View Post
"trigger" happy

If you know what I mean...

Zoophilia detected.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
yesterday's E3 tl;dr version

Haha. PS4 keeps the lead...For now... And I'm a Sony owner. E3 haven't ended yet. And I forgot that yesterday E3 started. My geography teacher was coming into the classroom, when a girl asked to him: "why do you like Microsoft's Xbox One? It's veeeery ugly and it's not THAT good." He said: "PS4 either. PS4 is a Copy/Paste of Xbox One. BUT, PS4 is doing pretty good. I dunno what to buy". And I thought: "NOTHING! BOTH WILL COME OVER 900 DOLLARS WEEEEEE!!!... WAIT! PS4 reveal? E3? I LOST THE E3? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...."

Let's change topics. 3D models from all the consoles!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...f-the-xbox-one

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...eractive-model
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Anybody want a 30 day trial playstation plus code? You can only use it if you have never had ps+ before, and you need to enter your credit card info (haha fuck that shit). The reason behind that is that they'll automatically charge you 15 bucks for a 1 month subscription after it's over but you can cancel it right before it ends and you won't have to pay for anything.
I'm not using it so if you want it just tell me.
oh yeah
god, they're only upgrading because neither can even compete with the graphics of a pc game
Would You Like A Chocolate?
Back when the PS2 was still a thing, I remember why I liked it: bring over some friends and play some multiplayer game.
Today's consoles absolutely miss the point that human beings like to bond with each other personally, rather than over the internet. I wonder if the consoles that come after these eliminate the option for a second controller altogether...