Toribash
Well next week I'll buy a 2-month +200tc booster. I'll donate 50% of the profits to the clan. Anyone mind telling me how to host hotseats? Haha
#Swag
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Well next week I'll buy a 2-month +200tc booster. I'll donate 50% of the profits to the clan. Anyone mind telling me how to host hotseats? Haha

I will also get a tc booster and donate half to clan
: ( ) : Ms
i like cheese

poppo361 Moderated Message:
No useless posts.

theultimatum Moderated Message:
I said spam is allowed here you goof-nut.
Last edited by theultimatum; Feb 16, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
i like cats
Bruce grow up. We don't need stupid little useless comments like yours.
theultimatum Moderated Message:
That's rude, sir.
Last edited by theultimatum; Feb 16, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Thanks fusion. You'll be doing us a big favour.

Oh, and to be honest, I'm glad that april kid left. He was making us look silly.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Requesting these people to have activity check..

Spark Children (rank 4)
bobme
V3L3N0
Loruhamah

Charred Beast (rank 5)
gfoshow
RXO0
kayateya

Smoldering (rank 6)
AoiNooB

New Smoke (rank 7)
DipperILBI

Yes, ik these people might have been on. But none seem to be giving back to the clan in anyway.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
Jee hobo, you're right. Let's kick them.

I agree that we should kick them as well. Inactivity is a big problem on their part, so we really shouldn't have them here.
Also, since there is no spam here, there really was no reason to say all that stuff to bruce. He is obviously mature enough, but is just playing.
In addition, we talked about you abusing your moderator control on the forum a couple pages back, editing people's post unnecessarily.
As a "leader" of the clan, it is one of your duties to listen to what people in the clan want. And people don't want that. In other news, I have also set up a Paypal and will buy some boosters next month and donate to the clan.
Skull, mathematically speaking, a +200 booster will give you at the least 2k, and at the max 10k per day. Multiply that by 30days, and you get anywhere from 60k-200k, now thats for 20$. And with buying tc, 20$ gives you 28k. That would give you a better profit of at least 30k. Now if you were to save a couple bucks and buy a 2month, you would save 4$ and get 2months for 36$. All in all you could make a profit IRL of about 30$ to above 100$. Insane right?
#Swag