Toribash
I signed up for an account on our clan website but haven't got my confirmation e-mail yet. Is the site working right? I would like to join in on the forums there.

EDIT: I am thinking of starting up an auction with some of my sold out Chronos and Orc parts; I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put the pictures of the items in my post?
Last edited by Hanuman; Mar 25, 2008 at 10:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
I signed up for an account on our clan website but haven't got my confirmation e-mail yet. Is the site working right? I would like to join in on the forums there.

EDIT: I am thinking of starting up an auction with some of my sold out Chronos and Orc parts; I was wondering if someone could tell me how to put the pictures of the items in my post?

The site is still a little buggy for certain people. Tivo's working on it...

to post an item pic in your thread...
right click the image in the market, and click copy image location
then in your post click the insert image button and paste the link.
<3 Toribash!
Let me think about it

Edit: Didnt want to double post.

Update: The site is going to be going under some rough conditions the next couple of days so stay tight. Hopefully within the next day it will be up and ready to go. Thanks!
Last edited by Tivo; Mar 26, 2008 at 05:12 AM.
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
And nobody wants that mysterious thing that looks like bananarape to happen to them!!! FIGHT THE BANANARAPE PHENOMENON with my oddly placed whip....

but congrats!

and imma brown belt! (for a legitamate reason i dont crap myself anymore)

And now the site REALLY don't work: this came up instead of our beautiful clan page:

Index of /
Name Last modified Size Description

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_vti_bin/ 20-Mar-2008 14:54 -
cgi-bin/ 05-Mar-2008 23:31 -
openci/ 25-Mar-2008 23:36 -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_jk/1.2.25 PHP/5.2.5 Server at www.clannewb.com Port 80
Last edited by D0mination; Mar 26, 2008 at 09:22 AM.
Authentic Furry
Well I'm brown too and I got around 400 fights to go! YAY!
And congrats GENX000! also I'm on the Mirc channel alot so meet me there!
If we're still doing the video
It's a ZIP!
Last edited by Mars; Mar 26, 2008 at 05:19 PM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
The site is under constuction right now. The bad news is the site prolly wont be up until this weekend. There were some problems with the script and i am waiting on an update from the maker. When i does get up im sure it will be worth the wait!

Congratz GenX000 i got like 100 more fights till black. Been kinda lazy lately been watching to many movies LOL
Are you new to Toribash and looking to join a clan? Join [NEWB]
Clan Newb Toribash Thread
ClanNEWB.com
heh me and d0m just duked it out. I won like 3 times.
We had a good time though. and replay. I can't find the other, d0m can you upload the rest (it's under autosave.)
also exactly 400 till black! YAY!
Last edited by Mars; Mar 26, 2008 at 05:12 PM.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi