Toribash
I wasnt ever a traitor to this clan... and I said I could be in this clan...not that I am... also I'm not really clanless I can go into Unce whenever I want.. I just want to be in Triforce.. and the reason I can go to Unce is that Bez is my 2nd best TB Buddy and hes clan leader.. also Magmaa is a good TB Buddy and hes in there... and Bez said I can go into that clan whenever I want... so ya.. just stfu and calm down please? you used to be cool... apparently you changed...

The last post was to say basically... I don't like Dalir's decisions... If I were to never of made the "Thinking about leaving" thread then I would of never been kicked... so Gynx and Dalir... mostly Dalir... make better decisions of what to say and do.. K? Thnx Bai... I will probably never be posting in these threads agian just because of 1 asshole... Gynx...

Now It's K Thnx Bai

Yeah my edit's were clearly too cool for maddmaxx to handle. dalir's translations will be abundant on this fag here's posts. ~dalir
Last edited by dalir; Jul 1, 2008 at 09:32 PM.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
Originally Posted by MaddMaxx10 View Post
I wasnt ever a traitor to this clan... and I said I could be in this clan...not that I am... also I'm not really clanless I can go into Unce whenever I want.. I just want to be in Triforce.. and the reason I can go to Unce is that Bez is my 2nd best TB Buddy and hes clan leader.. also Magmaa is a good TB Buddy and hes in there... and Bez said I can go into that clan whenever I want... so ya.. just stfu and calm down please? you used to be cool... apparently you changed...

The last post was to say basically... I don't like Dalir's decisions... If I were to never of made the "Thinking about leaving" thread then I would of never been kicked... so Gynx and Dalir... mostly Dalir... make better decisions of what to say and do.. K? Thnx Bai... I will probably never be posting in these threads agian just because of 1 asshole... Gynx...

Now It's K Thnx Bai

Okey, I quoted this post as I will show it to Bez, maybe he'll think different about letting your fucking ass into his clan. Oh and, as GynX said, you're clanless. Me and Suede were promoted to leaders because Samule wanted us to make heavy decisions for the clans best. You were never worth the energy, and will never be. You are not in this clan, you never again will be. Don't come in here and try to lie or be cocky to us. You assholed up against us, deal with it. Fuck, one more question. Why do you even bother joining clans when you see them as people you can just join and leave at your own will. Fuck you. Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you Fuck you. Stay out of this clans board. GynX is one of the best members of this clan, and you have no right to even think about calling him an asshole. Fag.

On another note, I would have kicked you soon enough as you clearly have no limits on what demands you can put on a clan. You said in a post that you had left this clan, stop trying to change it.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]

If me being an asshole keeps you out of these boards, so be it.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
If me being an asshole keeps you out of these boards, so be it.

Dats right Gynx.

Oh and go fuck yourself MadMaxx.
Dalir has the power to kick you. He and Suede are in charge of the clan until Samule gets back. He also had the right to kick you out before. Stop bitching and GTFO. No one likes you in this clan. Stop blaming and clan hopping. Oh and

KTHXBAI

MD: Roosters gets laid like. 24/7
Originally Posted by MaddMaxx10 View Post
Dalir's translation: I miss Kick. I left, but keep trying to blame Dalir. I suppose people can't make idiotic posts without having to worry about it coming to bite them in the ass. Oh, wait, actually I am in Kick BECAUSE, despite the fact that Dalir is a leader right next to Samule, he has a word about it. But hey, I'm joining Triforce. So, for now I'll just be in this clan until I can hop over to another one. Oh well Dalir, go and cut your wrist or something, because I'm still here. >8D

From his first post, he deleted the second : <
I r block heem from MSN long time ago. He r beg alot. In teh Kick Donations thing. I r want the money i gave him back. He r not even give us free texts sets, 7k - 15k for his own clan? I got one for 12k from some guy I don't even know. Maddmaxx can be described in many ways. 2 of them are:

Beggar
Person who rips you off... >:O
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
He's a cunt. It's been established. Lets move on, unless he has the idiocy to post again.

Am I a bad person if I REALLY hope for it? :P
^_^

8th dan. Would've gotten it yesterday, but I had to leave. I still had hours of gameplay. I'm at my cousin's atm.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today