Toribash
We lost MintCat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by StellarGod
Alright since parrot's up and running again, I think it's time for me to leave. No hard feelings it's just because I've been getting multiple clan offers and I feel like Parrot can surive without me now.
Thanks for your time.

^
<Castra> I'm fingering my butthole right now
<Rainboweye> mocrogunz<Rainboweye> why do you eat smegma ?
Stellar you bastard, how dare you. The purpose of being here to help revive it is to enjoy the revived clan after all the shit is dont

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Aww, I'll miss you Stellar. Wish we could've become better friends and learned more about eachother. You will be missed dearly by all of us. I'm sure of it. <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Don't worry guys, if it's alright with Don I hope it's ok if I still post here and help you guys with whatever you need.
Originally Posted by StellarGod View Post
Don't worry guys, if it's alright with Don I hope it's ok if I still post here and help you guys with whatever you need.

Yes, feel free to post here and hang out with us in the irc. We love you old fag. I'll miss ya even if we do chill :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Leaving
Yeah, I haven't been here that long just don't feel too at home. You guys are great and all just looking for something different for my clan. Good luck with parrot though guys.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Yeah, I haven't been here that long just don't feel too at home. You guys are great and all just looking for something different for my clan. Good luck with parrot though guys.

i will destroy you :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.