Toribash
WE just gotta keep on keepin on. Were not inactive. sure there have been some lulls in activeness but honestly.. what clan hasn't? And besides we all have lives we need to attend to once in a while. I hope.
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
Meh, we're not inactive, but we're not as active as we used to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Originally Posted by taran View Post
WE just gotta keep on keepin on. Were not inactive. sure there have been some lulls in activeness but honestly.. what clan hasn't? And besides we all have lives we need to attend to once in a while. I hope.

agreed, we wouldnt be as active as other clans because we have small amounts of members..
Ahem: The Reason this clan was made is the bring a group of 13 elite toribashians, to show that few in numbers can still be great. That's one of the main reason me and dream made this, we are not like other clans we are a family, we have to all work together, but keep our individuality, because each one of us is special that's why your in this clan. Don't forget that.

THIS IS....XIII!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
Ahem: The Reason this clan was made is the bring a group of 13 elite toribashians, to show that few in numbers can still be great. That's one of the main reason me and dream made this, we are not like other clans we are a family, we have to all work together, but keep our individuality, because each one of us is special that's why your in this clan. Don't forget that.

THIS IS....XIII!!!

You sir are silly for making a 300 reference with the number 13.. its even in roman numerals.. you sir. are way off.
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!
:U i was trying to get a point across
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum