Toribash
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
Hmm while that does sound reasonable, Xenmas was a different situation. Hpk is like a lovesick obsessive Ex, who follows you around, trying to bring you misery because you don't love them.
usually the way to solve that is to make them not want to have anything to do with you by their own decision.

Nice idea...
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
I updated the allies/enemies. If I didn't find us on their list I removed them from ours or if they're no longer a clan I deleted them as well. If I made a mistake please inform me.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
As the leader of clan VIP im interested why one of my members [Hkp326] is on your enemies list.
What did he made wrong?

Thank you.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

He frequently invaded our clan forum and acting like he was a member of omega
I even think I remember somone saying they saw him with the omega tag correct me if I'm wrong
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Can i see those posts where he acted like a member of omega[or spammed] please?

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.

Now that would take a long time to get all of those posts...
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Trust me. I am the leader of this clan and he indeed acted like a (insert any negative word.) There is no reason, that I see, to explain why he is on our list. It has nothing to do with VIP. He was on our list far before then. The biggest thing was us telling him to stop posting/spamming our thread and him not complying,repeatedly. If you want the specific posts, search his history. I'm not doing the dirty work. But again, him being on our enemies does not reflect, in any way, how we feel toward VIP or anyone else in the clan.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Ok thanks.