Toribash
Originally Posted by eyCoco View Post
pick your 5 best and if we like them, youll get a testing thread.. and there you can post more replays :O.. but in the recruitement thread plz keep it to a 5 maximum

Oshi...I'm removing the extra replays now.
By the way noones posted on my recuitment
I'm feeling excluded ;o
Last edited by wu12; Jul 31, 2009 at 07:06 PM.
:O Repost your recruitment then :O.. so people will see it mby.. :O.. and get a chance to vote or somthin
[Urban]|OLDA
If you say so.

Belt: Brown belt(I cleared the issue with Ern, im actually around 9th dan right now.)

Preferred Mods: Taekkyon,Akido/Sambo Tell you the truth i'll play everything exept wushu pretty good.

Old Clans: Parrot, and Urban

Why do you want to join?: I love this clan and its players. And scince I quit I realized that even more, the players are skilled and respected in the community. And I've been feeling like I've been sitting on the sidelines of Toribash scince I quit the clan.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban ?: I am learning gimp and its functions incredebly fast learning something new every day. I aways try my best in fights. And try not to dissapoint.
Other Qualities: I would say im a good replay maker (I preffer to do madmans but can and will do clean shots if needed.) Im a nice person with a much better temper than before so you won't expect me to go crazy any time soon.
I already posted the replays.
Page 16 I belive.
Last edited by wu12; Jul 31, 2009 at 07:15 PM.
i see that on page 16 and im not quite sure but it seemed like aless voted no.. but nutshu'r..

Anyways i wouldent mind you getting tested.. seen you ingame some times and you seem like a nice guy :O
[Urban]|OLDA
Thats great Coco and thanks for the positive post (I am nice )

Rutz is giving me a chance.

AlessandrO said no, and gave no reason, and I realy would like one.
Hmm. Very well.

I realy would like a reason though.
It actually felt personal.
Last edited by wu12; Jul 31, 2009 at 08:04 PM.
IMA CAN JOIN?
file:///C:/Games/Toribash-3.8/replay/tk_decap.rpl
file:///C:/Games/Toribash-3.8/replay/wushu_decap.rpl
file:///C:/Games/Toribash-3.8/replay/judo_arms.rpl
Last edited by xcess; Aug 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw5i_gWzJk
Franco2207 fast forward 0:56 into this song.. and get your answer.. :D "Today"
Last edited by eyCoco; Aug 2, 2009 at 12:08 AM.
[Urban]|OLDA