Toribash
Very sorry, kinda tired ( it's 7 in the morning and I've yet to sleep). I'm on pretty conistently, almost all day, I do mostly judo. I was referred here by maldiluna, who I met in a skating mod and then I played in wushu, which I have little experience in, it's really fun though. I do mostly judo, aikido, sambo and random mods. I've managed to dig up a couple replays, which I had named so they'd show up when I started TB up not for sharing. They don't exactly exhibit limpness, they're just matches I particularly liked. Slam is there because... well I liked it.
Last edited by srrwb; Nov 1, 2008 at 02:14 AM.
That replays suck ;P. The middle one is normal, but it's name suggests you're flaming man, I don't like flamers in mah clan :S. What's more, I'm afraid, that it is a "no" from RA, about your joining nao. Have fun in other clan. Byes! o=
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You weren't wasting our time, but you must understand that we need more than what u can give at the moment... replays or impressment
But why's the rum gone? :v
Ok, the replays were bad, but i played with this guy, and i suggested him to post here. Because he played wushu for the first time with me, and he has and incredible improvising power. Even stabbz recognized it, he called him "alpha material" lol.
Just give him a second chance when he'll be used to wushu k?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ty for the compliment maldiluna, however I have a disclaimer: I'm not going to get myself into a situation I can't live up to. I'm not sure if stabberz was patronizing me or not, and that may have been a fluke :/
Last edited by srrwb; Jun 16, 2008 at 03:42 PM.
I've seen you playing srrwb and I was really impressed. Strange difference from your post above.
o:
I'll contact you nao, to meet you again and judge if it is true, what it seems it is ;).
Cya in game, S.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
he seems to be a quick learner like me x)... in a way lol, i once played with him as well and i can tell you that the progress he makes is quite good... he can improvise and better if he really wants to, but sometimes he uses his two-legs-from-the-bottom-coming kick... naw he is good, i'm sure that over time he may have a bigger chance of getting in... Unless he has already met sahee on game when i was writing this post x) can't rly say anything bad about him and not that i want to but he has corrected some of his flaws... idk about your judgment peeps
But why's the rum gone? :v