Toribash
YOU GOT THIS DERP!
Last edited by AikidoKP; Oct 24, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
>.< call me kingpin or thathurt, I dont like people knowing my RL name. but yeah soon I'll have it lol
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
If you don't want us to know your real life name, then you should start by not reacting when a certain Kunamikaii calls for a certain Derp.
Last edited by AikidoKP; Oct 24, 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
not you guys I mind =\ (most of you have me on skype) but more people then you read these forums
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Well, now stalkers and lurkers alike know your real name
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Aikido I know you can edit his post -.- do it.

Also I need a tester for a top secret project on minecraft, needs to be able to put in 20-30 mins at least per test.
Ok so guess what? My friend gave me minecraft But the problem is that I can only play SP since I didn't buy an account yet. I'm thinking of doing so though. Right now only SP for me I'll give you a tour of my shelter in minecraft soon :3

Also kingpin if it's a downloadable map and if it can be tested in single player, then I'm up for it
Last edited by EJM; Oct 24, 2011 at 04:32 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Ok so guess what? My friend gave me minecraft But the problem is that I can only play SP since I didn't buy an account yet. I'm thinking of doing so though. Right now only SP for me I'll gave you a tour of my shelter in minecraft soon :3

Also kingpin if it's a downloadable map and if it can be tested in single player, then I'm up for it

Its give! And cool

Now all we need to do is get Teague into Minecraft
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Woops I didn't see that, fixed.

Anyway check my house Actually it's not a house, more like a place to stay in the night.

Warning!!! 18 pictures in here.

What do you think?
Last edited by EJM; Oct 24, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.