Curious etc. 0.o

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
So like....da fuck is this guy?
Curious etc. 0.o

Originally Posted by evolution6 View Post
He's pretty good, actually.

Yeah he is awesome, pwned me yesterday.
Okay all good....however,then it seems it should be an alt. account. (I hate alt accounters) So yea I don't approve due to the actual account,and due to its effect on our reputation. But I accept that this decision was an autocratic decision and therefore shall keep my mouth shut. *leaves conversation*

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Okay all good....however,then it seems it should be an alt. account. (I hate alt accounters) So yea I don't approve due to the actual account,and due to its effect on our reputation. But I accept that this decision was an autocratic decision and therefore shall keep my mouth shut. *leaves conversation*

i see your point and im curious as well....

i would like to know more about this guy...

e.e
OG of TB
A man of few words
Today I was in a room and hamza135 asked me if I wanted a war, I said I would talk with other members of my clan. He is leader of the SuperHero, this clan is not official. And I think they are easy :0. So, what do yours says? I trained hard two days ago, I think I'm playing very well.

Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Today I was in a room and hamza135 asked me if I wanted a war, I said I would talk with other members of my clan. He is leader of the SuperHero, this clan is not official. And I think they are easy :0. So, what do yours says? I trained hard two days ago, I think I'm playing very well.

what mod?
[Hero] requested a war with us this afternoon. Eddy was on but I had to attend to my plants, they seem pretty active, should I keep an eye on them when I'm playing?
*puff-puff*