Toribash
Well, not entirely. Background art in the main menu is by Bojan (or 80J4N) from here, music is by Aureametaphus and EliteFerrex (they know who they are), and the sounds come from various sources that isn't me (with a few exceptions). All other graphics and programming in the newest public version is by me, but in the following versions, Chartle helps with the programming. I wish i had all these talents combined, but alas, i'm only human. :U

Edit: also lol supercharge

YOURS ARE THE BOOLITS THAT WILL PIERCE THE ENEMY RANKS.
Last edited by Shook; May 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hoy goise, just chiming in to say that i've updated it. Final update? Dunno, but i've kind of lost motivation to finish it. So anyways, here's the changelog:
- Added supershots and energy (supershots consume energy, turret with E for 55% and front double with F for 100%, energy regenerates)
- Massively souped up graphics
- Redesigned GUI
- Many new visual effects
- Tweaked a few shop upgrades (so damage upgrade no longer hurts you in the long run)
- Tons of little tweaks for prettyness
- Ugly new font because Game Maker went on jihad against System font

And probably more. GET YOURS TODAY! And be sure to press F1 for help, i've added some more stuff to it.

The game now has most of the intended features, so i consider that an achievement. c:

Edit: Also oops accidentally left in the level skipping, so you might want to stay away from the following keys during level 1: 4, 5, 6, 7, B (B should also not be pressed in main menu).
Last edited by Shook; Nov 10, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
is it supposed to end at level 7? I was having so much fun

Edit: Ah, nevermind. First post.
Last edited by Thorn; Nov 11, 2011 at 05:17 AM.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Yah, seems cool, Is a classic game.
you can do it less pixselate?

... go away...

Nice to see you didn't give up on this shook.

Well thanks, but i'm actually kindasorta putting it on a hiatus now, partially because of the point Simon brought up. It's not very original! I could live with that normally, but making the levels is SO TEDIOUS. I don't know how many enemies are in one level, but i think it's easily above 200 (since you can get over 4000 points from a good run in one level, and even then you've barely destroyed half the ships), all of which are placed by hand. Also, making all the sprites takes forever.
But, i won't say that this is the final update, since it might tickle me fancy to work some more on it later. For now, enjoy what's there. :U

@Thorn: Great to hear you had fun. Sorry to disappoint you with lacking levels. ;)
Sad to see this go (for now), had a lot of fun with the (little) programming I did :]
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..