Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Did you not hear when Danny was talking about this? He said TC is supposed to be earned, not easily received. To me 500 TC in just 5 mins is worst. Maybe it could be better but I don't know what.

You see to be forgetting the part that there's a large possibility that you don't win. That 500 tc is a prize if you manage to defeat x amount of people.
Time also varies, you can't base your judgements off of numbers that are theoretical. It should be realistic.
The system balances out, there isn't a surplus buttload of tc being made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
  • Room 6:
    Belt restriction: 10000 qi - unlimited
    Min players to start the tourney: 5
    Prize: 12000 TC
    Knockout interval: 25 minutes

What in the f--- 12k every 25 minutes... Are you insane? Yes i understand you need 10k QI but i can buy QI and just easily win against others, this basically ASKS to be abused.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
What in the f--- 12k every 25 minutes... Are you insane? Yes i understand you need 10k QI but i can buy QI and just easily win against others, this basically ASKS to be abused.

Then you should buy 10k qi. It might be worth it.
A hasbeen like the rest
I kinda see what they're doing they're getting poeple to buy Qi.. just to pay in tourneys.
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post

Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
I kinda see what they're doing they're getting poeple to buy Qi.. just to pay in tourneys.

Yeah definitely. You're just going to pay 50 us dollars to get 12k virtual money in a game. It's not worth it nearly not even for the 12k because that's a long af waiting time.
If your plan is to buy 10kqi and then hopefully win tourneys against players who will be far more skilled then you to win back enough tc to justify your purchase then sure. You'll probably be custom belt and still down 50 bucks by the time that happens.

That wasn't the plan, this is pretty much abuse-proof. There's no way to justify buying 10k qi for an alt or your main just to play with players who are better then you for slightly higher stakes. The plan was skill and effort merits rewards; somewhat like a leveling system. The higher you get the better loot you get.

The more I look at this system, the more I realize just how remarkably brilliant it is. I have to give another props up to you guys, it's brilliant.
I'm having fun getting my ass whooped by noobs in the 500qi server. :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
People playing: 169
Now compare it to 500-800 during the rush hours.
No wonder there is noone there.
Ufortunately, there is that thing called timezones, we can't really do much about it.
retired
well after i posted screen ppl started arrive
anyway all belt tournyes were more fun then 12k room because they more players in
Well sambo-off was a bad mad but it was kind of fun since its aikido related though
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
high reward tourneys could be used to introduce new competative mods if anyone is still serious about "making toribash e-sportish"

delays are proper and justifiable but sadly are too high for me and i can't get time playing such tourney, anyway, and i'm supposed to work at that time ; )
Last edited by snake; Oct 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15