Toribash
Oh is this where all the cool kids are now?
Belt (2th dan minimum): 6th Dan
Country/GMT: America, East Coast (-4)
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum): A little over 2
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 7 (Can fluctuate depending on if it is a specific post regarding me or my interests.
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 8-9
Previous Clans: [SyN], [Mr.]
Why did you leave/get kicked?: I think we all know what happened with SyN, and Mr. because I didn't like the new leadership it was following and also the dwindling forum activity.
Special Skills?: None besides being decent in a select few mods and a little bit of texture making on the side. (Nothing too big, just practical and less fancy than a major set)
Any infractions/bans?: Yes, numerous infractions closer to when I first started using forums for ignoring rules which I did not know existed, and a one day ban for spam.

Yeah, I know the app isn't the greatest, but I feel that you didn't get as much personal information as you would need, but it's your application and I wasn't going to go against it by making a free form. I want to thank all of those who read this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Nope, it's only to Wesley, Kowla is like his best sex slave friend ever.

I voted because noone else voted yes or no to him. ;o
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
god I'm tired of people trying to get in a clan when they're already in one. if guardians is in-active just leave because I know what you people try to do. if you get rejected from here you stay in your current clan.

no, just, no

You do not understand the situation very well i am not trying to get in this clan while i am in this one I talked to Viper about it I am leaving this clan but first I want to see how this goes so i can make the right decision without screwing anything up you just have to understand where i am coming from
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Our member list is big enough imo.
:/

You have room for one more. <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sup
Requesting that single something thing.
I have some friends here and it would be cool to chill around with you sometimes... maybe for a drink, drugs, sex or whatever you want to.

oi bmcilva
Last edited by Focz; Jun 20, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
things have changed a little bit since i was in a clan. how do we donate tc to the clan?
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Dad I think you should make that thread I suggested?? Or atleast suggest it to Viper.

This DSC is just apps and alliance requests.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris