Toribash
I've been getting into Tricking recently and i want to start by getting the backflip down any tips?

heres my best attempt at a backflip
Long flip was the first version

Quad feed was after i got the hang of it
Timespan between making each replay: 10 minutes. not that it matters :d
Attached Files
Longflip.rpl (44.1 KB, 14 views)
QUAD FEEEED.rpl (96.2 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Aug 21, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
it looks like you have it down. the concept itself is pretty simple, it's the execution that takes a while for some to get down

i'd personally recommend that you wait until you've completely launched yourself backwards and off of the ground before pulling your legs in to get the rotation in

here's an alright example of what i mean
Attached Files
quad feed edit.rpl (111.9 KB, 26 views)
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
it looks like you have it down. the concept itself is pretty simple, it's the execution that takes a while for some to get down

i'd personally recommend that you wait until you've completely launched yourself backwards and off of the ground before pulling your legs in to get the rotation in

here's an alright example of what i mean

Thanks! I'll post a new replay of me attempting it with your advice soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Well its been a week since i lasted posted some replays, i think ive improved greatly(thanks charm)
Heres some new tricking replays i made
Any judgement/ improvements ive done or need to do?
Attached Files
Kyuri vs Kirito.rpl (512.8 KB, 4 views)
Furor.rpl (326.9 KB, 3 views)
Charm vs Kiri.rpl (430.1 KB, 5 views)
RainbowRoad.rpl (447.1 KB, 4 views)
Nailed it..rpl (117.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Sep 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Here you can ask anything replay related. Definitions of terms, how to get better etc, etc. Anyone can ask something and we'll try to help you.

P.S You can also go to #ormo in irc if you'd like to ask something.

P.P.S You don't have to be in ORMO to post in this thread!

The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you. You should already know what your problem is, and you come to this thread because you are having trouble correcting said problem.

Questions such as "are there any problems with this replay?" or "is this replay smooth?" or "what is your opinion on this replay?" or "how do I make this replay better?" are not what we want in this thread.

What we want in this thread: Concrete questions where we can give you an objective response, such as "how do I aim this kick/punch in order to get more destruction?" or "what should I do in order to twitch less in my replays?".

Instead of asking "how to make this better", try to tell us what you would like your replay to look like, and then ask us how to do it.

Another thing - if you want to make an application for ORMO, you don't ask us if it's good enough before applying. That would be unfair towards other applicants, who genuinely do not have any idea of whether they will or not be accepted.

Not to be mean or anything, but rules are rules Kirito.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
he is referring to how a week ago someone in this thread helped him with something. im guessing he wants to show us, but still this is not the place to prove yourself, please prevent from doing so :L we are happy for how much you have improved.
oh yeah
Hey i need some help, ive been trying to develop launches for corks and trying to pull of a cork in general, but im utter crap at it and i have no idea what to do.
I ned tips
Attached Files
worstCorkEver.rpl (30.2 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
i um
attempted a double gainer, i kinda landed it?
any tips for next time on how to get more explosive height out of the first gainer towards the 2nd so i can land it better?
Attached Files
DoubleGainer.rpl (381.5 KB, 13 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: