Toribash
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
No need to farm, at 12 minutes you can afford a blink dagger even with 0 lh

I discovered blink dagger recently, I think it's the best item ever. Amazing how it has such a low CD for what you get, you can just use it to get somewhere quickly without having to worry about cooldown, and then just use it again for positioning.

Sadly, I need to get those boots that can give you mana every 30 seconds, which cost around 1200 IIRC. Oh, and tons of mana potions + that wand that gives mana. This hero is extremely mana hungry, I believe his lvl 4 fissure costs 170 mana, while, at that point, you usually have around 250.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if you dont die
which is difficult

Also, this.

Anyway, I can't play for the coming two weeks.
1) I have my entrance exam coming up the 27th
2) I don't have access to my 'good' PC, I'm on a terrible UNIX laptop that can overheat from watching 720p youtube videos.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
Damn I'd be glad if I could get 40 last hits at 10. I like earthshaker, but his farming is pretty difficult with him.

Well as a hard carry it's kinda needed to have around 60+ at 10 minutes in.

Also, earthshaker is good and all but he is extremely manahungry and blink dagger dependent.
I'm contemplating picking this up again if the hud isn't still an atrocity to small resolutions. Still upset techies isn't in it also <.<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm contemplating picking this up again if the hud isn't still an atrocity to small resolutions. Still upset techies isn't in it also <.<

you can customize your hud (download some or make your own) iirc
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Well as a hard carry it's kinda needed to have around 60+ at 10 minutes in.

Also, earthshaker is good and all but he is extremely manahungry and blink dagger dependent.

Yea, I know. Still, it's hard to fuck up with him. If someone jumps you, it's easy to escape with a fissure + blink wall combo. Or if you're low on mana, that second spell that stuns everyone around you if you have the passive.
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
you can customize your hud (download some or make your own) iirc

Seriously? HOW?
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
if you dont die
which is difficult

In reality you will have some lh though. Since you will probably be stacking and pulling. 12 minutes even with a few deaths isn't too hard.
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
I discovered blink dagger recently, I think it's the best item ever. Amazing how it has such a low CD for what you get, you can just use it to get somewhere quickly without having to worry about cooldown, and then just use it again for positioning.

Sadly, I need to get those boots that can give you mana every 30 seconds, which cost around 1200 IIRC. Oh, and tons of mana potions + that wand that gives mana. This hero is extremely mana hungry, I believe his lvl 4 fissure costs 170 mana, while, at that point, you usually have around 250.

You have to be really conservative. I generally go bracer, boots, wand, manaboots (which cost 1450 btw), then blink dagger.
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
In reality you will have some lh though. Since you will probably be stacking and pulling. 12 minutes even with a few deaths isn't too hard.

Ive never had a 12 minute blink on anyone.
i barely get 12 minute mana boots at the best of times on a support.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
K, so I'm gonna give it a shot again. Probably gonna go with old comfort picks like clinkz or sniper before I get back into dark seer and pudge again. Feel free to add me, Ainsley Harriott is my steam name, little poptart cat as the picture.

good lord, this game runs worse on my desktop than my laptop.
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 20, 2013 at 01:06 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
No matter how fucking hard I try, every time I random clinkz I just fucking feed like crazy. His playstyle is weird.