Ranking
We just simply sux \o/ Well done man.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
what did flow win...? i feel out of the loop here
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
yeah fl0w is such a horrible suckish shit clan that i almost vomit myself !!! ewww!
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Did some self damage contest with Shockwave, rcarey and Pattrick. Got this glorious one.
Attached Files
GLORY!.rpl (159.3 KB, 5 views)
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I just lost my virginity.......Then proceeded to have sex 5 times in one day. I'm pretty sure that I lost at least 10 pounds
does that count as a epic win? or is that totally inappropriate for a public forum?
Last edited by Cough; Aug 4, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
I woke up from and earthquake this morning (not a big one) but that's not the epic thing, it was my dream it was so hilarious, I literally woke up 5 times and started to laugh about it and had the verry same dream again when I did fell asleep again it was just so awsome
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
I woke up from and earthquake this morning (not a big one) but that's not the epic thing, it was my dream it was so hilarious, I literally woke up 5 times and started to laugh about it and had the verry same dream again when I did fell asleep again it was just so awsome

I dreamt about how un-harmfull earthquakes are, then i woke up and saw a recap over what had happened...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!