Ranking
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
I don't wanna be an smartass, but as far as I know you can also pay over paypal.

Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
You can, Payed for my copy from selling last bit of my TC :3

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I'm telling you what is true, you don't need a credit card to use paypal seeing as how you can use a bank account to activiate it etc.

To all 3 of you, you can only use paypal if its verified. And to verify you need a credit card or an american bank account. And I don't have either of those. So yeh
Originally Posted by Tushkanus View Post
To all 3 of you, you can only use paypal if its verified. And to verify you need a credit card or an american bank account. And I don't have either of those. So yeh

I live in canada so uh, that's not american.
You need either a credit card or a bank account to be able to use PayPal. It doesn't matter where you live.
Originally Posted by Tushkanus View Post

Wrong. You can use a paypal account if it is NOT verified. You just have a $500 sending limit.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
OMG, your avatar is Bubbles!

About HoN …
It's a great game, great mechanics and a great idea (not theirs though…).
The community … sucks. NooBs just insult other NooBs, blame them and vote-kick them. No one but real-life-mates' teams actually care about playing as a team or map control.
Once a NooB is too much a NooB for the pro who joined a NooB game, the pro wouldn't give the NooB hints - he would just insult the NooB. When the game is over the pro would then write an e-mail to the developers and ask them to punish the NooB, who then would be banned for a few hours/days/weeks/months, maybe permabanned if the pro was very pissed off. The NooB, who just wanted to buy a game and have fun playing it, would then have wasted 30$ and be depressed.
I live in canada so uh, that's not american.

Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
You need either a credit card or a bank account to be able to use PayPal. It doesn't matter where you live.

Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Wrong. You can use a paypal account if it is NOT verified. You just have a $500 sending limit.

Oh, well they dont accept South African accounts. And I don't have an account anyways, so yeh.
Originally Posted by Kirakage View Post
OMG, your avatar is Bubbles!

About HoN …
It's a great game, great mechanics and a great idea (not theirs though…).
The community … sucks. NooBs just insult other NooBs, blame them and vote-kick them. No one but real-life-mates' teams actually care about playing as a team or map control.
Once a NooB is too much a NooB for the pro who joined a NooB game, the pro wouldn't give the NooB hints - he would just insult the NooB. When the game is over the pro would then write an e-mail to the developers and ask them to punish the NooB, who then would be banned for a few hours/days/weeks/months, maybe permabanned if the pro was very pissed off. The NooB, who just wanted to buy a game and have fun playing it, would then have wasted 30$ and be depressed.

Protip: HoN is not for fun. Ever.
LoL is the same way just with a better community however, a friendly community brings stupid people FORCED to play on your team.

And no. This is not bubbles.
He was referring to the other persons avatar.

Anyways, I just bought HoN yesterday, played ONE game for new players and I guess the people arn't really "new".

The second I got in I got bitched at for constantly "feeding" the other team when I only had one death and my fps was around 5-10, I was bitched at for not calling a mia when the person wasn't even in my lane to start with.

I must say, the HoN community sucks, i'll probably only play with TB people.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Protip: HoN is not for fun. Ever.
LoL is the same way just with a better community however, a friendly community brings stupid people FORCED to play on your team.

And no. This is not bubbles.

Me and seb constantly have fun playing HoN, play with some friends that are good to boost you to 1600+ and enjoy the nicer side of the community (because they win more often)
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Me and seb constantly have fun playing HoN, play with some friends that are good to boost you to 1600+ and enjoy the nicer side of the community (because they win more often)

If people have to win just to be nice...
But yeah, It's the same scenario in LoL

And from some experience with vent teammates before retail, the nicer side of the community is not the side that always wins because when ONE bad thing happens, INSTANT SHITSTORM FROM EVERYONE.

He was referring to the other persons avatar.

Anyways, I just bought HoN yesterday, played ONE game for new players and I guess the people arn't really "new".

The second I got in I got bitched at for constantly "feeding" the other team when I only had one death and my fps was around 5-10, I was bitched at for not calling a mia when the person wasn't even in my lane to start with.

I must say, the HoN community sucks, i'll probably only play with TB people.

HoN runs better on my computer. How do you have 5-10 FPS? :l