Toribash
People disagreed to accept him without an app, he did, danzos insulted him, he withdrawn his app.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
But I mean honestly, if they run away just because of something that Danzos of all people said wouldn't that make them a bit oversensitive for a forum like this? :L And don't say something like "Oh, but they then think that all of us are like that." If that's the case then it's good that Danzos scares them away cause it means that they just chose the first good clan from the list, and started typing without making any effort whatsoever to look into us beforehand.
Last edited by Rozbickon; Dec 16, 2011 at 02:02 PM.
Nothing to see here.
Conrad nailed it.
EXACTLY
Anyway, got a new helmet, now i'll just need season ticket and i can get to the slope, and my activity will go down.
So, my skis are Fishcer Villain Pro.

Twintip, and Marker X2 bindings, unfortunately not rocker.
My poles are Armada.

Here's my Red Trace helmet.

My boots are some ugly ones that aren't made by any nice and big brand but it doesn't matter.
My winter trousers are some shitty ones aswell but i'll get new ones after the christmas probably.
And i need goggles aswell, but those are not that important.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Rozbickon View Post
But I mean honestly, if they run away just because of something that Danzos of all people said wouldn't that make them a bit oversensitive for a forum like this? :L And don't say something like "Oh, but they then think that all of us are like that." If that's the case then it's good that Danzos scares them away cause it means that they just chose the first good clan from the list, and started typing without making any effort whatsoever to look into us beforehand.

Not something to act all cool about, but whatever.
Skis doesn't suck, snowboards are just cooler, and a fuckload harder.
I'll probably get a snowboard in a couple years once i get good with skis.
It's All About Expansion
Skis are way better than snowboards, snowboards are just more badass. They crappy thing about snowboard is that you have to spend at least 4/5 hours to learn how to use it properly.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Originally Posted by Konradiuz

You r mah new god. Srsly.
Plus, we need more applications and less invitations, srsly.

And oh, snowboard is cool, but, ski is awesome.