Toribash
I think we should vote on weather or not bork should even stay in the clan or not...he has pissed nearly everyone off ,vote stay or kick...I will start the vote with a kick
I'm holding off making a poll until I hear Bork's side of things. I might not even make one. It depends on Bork.

@Begin: Hold your horses. Don't be so eager to try to kick someone.
>________________________________________>
I didn't mean it like, seriouesly xD
Just saying your gf is hawt.
But srsly. I was just messing around man, It is called "Random Discussion"
(☞゚∀゚)☞
I understand that it's called "Random Discussion", but that has nothing to do with the fact that you overstepped a boundary, and it pissed me off. Like I already said "I don't mind the guys joking around and shit, but there's a line, and you just crossed it." I can take a joke, but you went too far. I still expect an apology, but I'm not going to vote to kick you, unless I don't get one. If she weren't my fiance, I probably wouldn't be as mad, but she is, and I am.
On the lighter side of things, yeah, she is hawt. lol. And for future reference Bork, just watch what you say about her. Pretty much the only time I get mad is when people say something about her that I don't like. So just watch what you say.

Oh, and Bork, I found a gif for you:

You know you like it.
Bork's a shit troll, dont feed him, it makes him look moderately good. I want to see an apology, bork, and you watch what you say, i told you that you do not troll members of our clan. Choose to ignore me again, i'll choose to kick you out.
collect snots from the nose
Holy shit that .gif is awesome.
*Saves/Multi-Spams*
And I was in a rush this morning when I posted that.
Meant to say: She's good looking xDDDD.
@Gynx, I suck @ trolling, Therefore, this ain't trolling, I was just messing around, but yeah, I got the message.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Originally Posted by Bork View Post
Holy shit that .gif is awesome.
*Saves/Multi-Spams*
And I was in a rush this morning when I posted that.
Meant to say: She's good looking xDDDD.
@Gynx, I suck @ trolling, Therefore, this ain't trolling, I was just messing around, but yeah, I got the message.

If you aren't trolling then you have a complete lack of social skills and common sense.