Toribash
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
Is there any extra features for smods and below besides, toriprime?
And for admins+ don't they have the poer to do anything on the forum?

Basically, admins can do a lot on the forum. I don't know if they have access to the database ( I assume not), but vBulletin's Admin CP allows for a lot of options anyway. Those with access to the database ( I'm guessing devs ) have more or less full control over everything within the reach of the codinglanguages supported by the server.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Basically, admins can do a lot on the forum. I don't know if they have access to the database ( I assume not), but vBulletin's Admin CP allows for a lot of options anyway. Those with access to the database ( I'm guessing devs ) have more or less full control over everything within the reach of the codinglanguages supported by the server.

pretty much answered everything.

but.

do smods down get any special powers for instance mqsquad, and gamekeepers do they get anything special? since the job is really just volunteer, work.

although, a few surprises couldn't work.
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz

but.

do smods down get any special powers for instance mqsquad, and gamekeepers do they get anything special? since the job is really just volunteer, work.

The gratefulness of people you have infracted.

In all seriousness, not really, we do it because we want to. So no real benefits. Although it does give you better chances when applying for other jobs ( assuming you did a good job).
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash

but.

Special powers? Uh. Besides being able to ban people? I think that's a pretty handy power.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What are the options for a guy that just doesn't have any way to buy anything over Internet (no cards for e-shopping, no paypall, nothing) to get ToriPrime?
The old, movie question (so masterly done by Sigourney Weaver in Alien 4): ''Who do I have to F#@K to get...[insert TP here]?!''
Did I asked this in right place? If not, just delete.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
What are the options for a guy that just doesn't have any way to buy anything over Internet (no cards for e-shopping, no paypall, nothing) to get ToriPrime?
The old, movie question (so masterly done by Sigourney Weaver in Alien 4): ''Who do I have to F#@K to get...[insert TP here]?!''

It's eventually going to appear on mobile, no idea when but it's finally on the todo list.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post

u can buy it from Fee for tc also, 100 % safe (u do not have to give him u're pass). or u can come to Bg, give me the money and I'll let u use my paypal. I'll be buying the beers.
wishful eyes deceive me
p

We get free Search button(that's why I applied for this job), which is useful. And a power to suggest something where admins will actually see it.