Toribash
Loje, you don't have to go so fair with it.
WE GET THAT YOU DON'T LIKE PIERCINGS.
Don't criticize them over and over. WE GET IT.
Fuck.
Originally Posted by loje View Post
I still think those spikes that people put through their lip is horrible!

It wouldnt make it cooler if it was what you had to do to get in bed with beyonce... still not cool.

I agree (though it may be I'm so young) that piercings are horrible. I second loje!
Proud member of Pandora
if you guys get it then dont continue the conversation!

I thought I ended it when I said that last post...

I am, again, not after a discussion, I just told you what I thought, and that is it.

now lets forget about this whole discussion and get right back ontopic.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
The piercings look good on you Lars, I don't think I'm game enough to get my own piercings. I think with my face type, it would just make me look gay. Which isn't a bad thing, but I might have to start conversations with Girls with "I'm not Gay" or "no homo".
HEy
loje, even if you drop out of a discussion doesn't mean that everyone wants to do that, some people might still have their own opinions in it.
aw for crying out loud!

I told you ALL that all I wanted to do was tell everyone about what I was thinking about this subject!

I told you that in the long post on page 21 in this thread, look it up ffs!

and YES I know everyone is entitled their own oppinion, and YES I respect that, and I do not give a fuck if you are pierced or not! I just told you that I do not like piercings!

I am OK with you guys continuing this discussion just dont bring back in again!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Got it, loje.

So, I'm going to be the lame fence-sitter and be all neutral-y and whatever. Seriously, it depends for me. There's a range of parts on your face that really ought not have holes and sharp parts going through them, and there's a range of new orifices and pointy-ish things that ought be through parts of your face. Whatever the hell looks good anyway.