Toribash
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
SlyBash; your application lacks the mention of a building (facade). But other then that it was flawless.

also is neat
im done trying i've been rejected twice and said to not made the application good by nolanrules so fuck this im sorry for my grammar facade but you can be a little bit of a deusche so thats it by (*.*)
You tried to rant, but you spelled "bye" wrong...YOU GO NOW!!!
>.< Asian face.

Nolan, congrats on your 900th, and no matter what people tell you, post count and ingame belt DO matter.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by LINGARY View Post
im done trying i've been rejected twice and said to not made the application good by nolanrules so fuck this im sorry for my grammar facade but you can be a little bit of a deusche so thats it by (*.*)

I want to ask you particularly understanding and acceptance by the choices that we have taken as a clan, to reject you, feel free to apply in a future, applying immediately after a rejection is making you look very compulsive and that will not get nowhere.
I appreciate your interest for this clan
thanks for reading.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
Bye and by are two completely different words and you obviously don't know how they are supposed to be used....
I N C R E D I B L E H !

lold hard.
Besides that frivolous paragraph that vomited on the English language, I ask you to cease with the spam in our board, thank you.
Last edited by Facade; Oct 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
what am i doing here
im done trying.* I've* been rejected twice and said That I did not make?* the application good by nolanrules so fuck this.* I'm* sorry for my grammar facade but you can be a little bit of a douche* so thats it bye* (*.*)

You have not been rejected to people voted no. so far no one has voted yes.
Last edited by Nolanrules; Oct 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM.
miren 2 dan muy activo y me gustaria entrar porque siempre quise se miembro de un clan asta co lider probe en kame y casi llegue me pelee con el lider y bla bla bla solo quiero entrar