Toribash
I finally broke down and bought it for the 360.

I've literally played from 2:00pm to 10:15pm every night [I bought it two days ago] (My brother leaves at 2 for work and gets back around 10). I am enthralled in the deeper, darker, story. I love the loyalty quests AND the MQ. A lot of the plot turns took me by surprise. Pretty much all of them, actually. I don't like the limited weapon choices I get as a sentinel. But I do love my tech armor. Good. Game.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I finally broke down and bought it for the 360.

I've literally played from 2:00pm to 10:15pm every night [I bought it two days ago] (My brother leaves at 2 for work and gets back around 10). I am enthralled in the deeper, darker, story. I love the loyalty quests AND the MQ. A lot of the plot turns took me by surprise. Pretty much all of them, actually. I don't like the limited weapon choices I get as a sentinel. But I do love my tech armor. Good. Game.

Tech armor = win.
When I buffed my sentinel i always just ran into a crowd of enemies and whacked them with melee attack, until my armor broke and they all got stunned. This tactic is especially great against husks.
No I haven't. I probably wouldn't download it either because I'm cheap. Anywho, after I play the game I actually imported my ME1 character and (hopefully) nobody will die this time!

By the way. As of now I like this game more than I liked fallout 3. That's saying a lot.

!!!
Well, my experiance Mass Effect 2 is the perfect fusion between the shooter and RPG genres. When not playing, it is possible. When you play, you can not imagine doing anything else. Exciting, exciting, surprising. Fully effect the DLC, Mass and 3.
Last edited by regueradela; Jul 21, 2010 at 09:18 AM.
Seems like alot of positive feedback here, I might just go out and buy it in a week or so, who knows, maybe even get the DLC if I like it.
Ordered the game yesterday, just got it :D

Game's installing as I type and from what I've read here/experienced in the original ME, I can't wait.
Too bad I still couldn't finish mass effect 1 to start with mass effect 2 .

Due that I barely play mass effect 1 either way lol , 2 is a lot better :S
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |