Toribash
Hey Yall, some people might remember me some might not, been playing on and off since 2014 and have had a lot of fun each time.
Looking to get back into the game, was initially thinking of reviving Vibe but after seeing a bunch of liquor players in-game and getting told to apply here I am!

I'm a 25 y/o aussie and just after a place to chat, chill and play.
Last edited by TartTurtle; Dec 11, 2021 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Tryna format this shit got dayum
Originally Posted by TartTurtle View Post
Hey Yall, some people might remember me some might not, been playing on and off since 2014 and have had a lot of fun each time.
Looking to get back into the game, was initially thinking of reviving Vibe but after seeing a bunch of liquor players in-game and getting told to apply here I am!

Played with you ingame and understand your story better. Posted and voting atm
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by TartTurtle View Post

Accepted as trial, Make sure to check out our discord if you didn't c:

Ex [l] Co-Leader

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wassup my g's its The12tmanIm The12tman i dont got a clan and i need a clan im high as fuck writin this. im 7th dan black belt. i smoke alot of weed.
and thats all i got to say
Originally Posted by The12Tman View Post
Wassup my g's its The12tmanIm The12tman i dont got a clan and i need a clan im high as fuck writin this. im 7th dan black belt. i smoke alot of weed.
and thats all i got to say

We have discussed your application and find it significantly lacking of what an application should be. So on that note we have denied you. You may reapply in 48 hours and to improve your chances we would recommend being active in the discord and getting to know everyone
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Acceptance | Liquor application
Hey there, I'm Acceptance, i've also been known under a few other names over the last 3 years as Sputure, Antimony and Reddit.

I live in the United Kingdom, so the GMT timezone.

For contact info, add me at Acceptance#5760 on Discord.

In terms of official mods, I play boxshu, taekkyon and aikido (though very badly)

In terms of replay making, I mainly do mma though every now and then i'll dip my toes in normal spars.

I would love to be accepted as i've seen a decent amount of members around and none of them have been toxic or harmful in any way, and one of them even reccomended for me to apply if i wanted (Jostene). I would love to join your lovely community of players.
Application
Hola! Ohhiyo!
Hello!
I'm the TYT with Blue Belt amd wanna join this clan.
Mainly because it seems pretty cool.
I also make music and art and like tricking
(even though i'm not good at it.)
I normally play Toribash daily and think im legally above average

Lots of drinks
-The TYT
Originally Posted by UnderTYT View Post
Hola! Ohhiyo!
Hello!
I'm the TYT with Blue Belt amd wanna join this clan.
Mainly because it seems pretty cool.
I also make music and art and like tricking
(even though i'm not good at it.)
I normally play Toribash daily and think im legally above average

Lots of drinks
-The TYT

After discussing your application we have decided that it is lacking in effort. You provided hardly any information about yourself and we basically don't know you at all. You can reapply in 48 hours, we recommend to hang out in our Discord to improve your chances.
Hello again!

TYT back at it again you might know me from Discord.
My timezone is GMT cuz im from the UK
I like calamari and sushi, my hobbies also include tricking IRL
Discord: d!v!ne#3550
I really wanna join because ya'll have a great community
(+ Saints are overrated ngl)
My rank is Blue Belt
I currently use a chromebook
(yes *chromebook moment*)
My current age is 8+8+1 (I think that equals 17)
I'm a pretty casual but self secure guy and prefer to be called:
Carmen

I completley understand if you don't accept me for ANY reason
-Lots and lots of drinks!
Change da world. My final message. Goodbye...