Toribash
Originally Posted by hproducts View Post
WHY MUST THESE APPS BE SO STUPID/SPAMICAL?!?!?!?!?

Terrible post.

-----
I fixed more better post. vvv

================================================

Requirements:

Black belt or higher
Active in forums
At least one post a day
Ingame testing

Application form:

Create your own application

Pleease take note of the requirements, thanks.

These are just examples DO NOT COPY

BAD EXAMPLE
Originally Posted by BlooDMarkZ
BlooDMarkZ 2nd dan almost 3rd

because it would be a great experiance in an official clan, and so i can be part of a great clan

im very active and when i make a comentment i dont break it..it may not seem like im on much but the forum hacking messed that up..i am active im on everyday

pm me if its excepted..if not its ok lol

GOOD EXAMPLE
Originally Posted by Kingsta2112
Application form:
Name: Kingsta2112 (call me King/Connor)
Playercard: Ill post mine once I get on my pc
Why I want to join: well, quite recently my clan has fallen apart. I'm looking for a new clan and C3 has always been on my eye. I know alot of the members in C3. I've got to know them whilst i've been disciding to join. I'm not joining because you have just become offical. I've kept my eye on C3 for a while now. I wanted to choose an active clan, and C3 is veery active.
Why I think you will accept me: well, why wouldn't you choose me. I'm a very socail person, I can make friends quickly. I like to buy art from the forums such as clan pictures and alsorts. I make some of my own art at times aswell. I'm a very technical person, I'm very smart and can help with clan situations. I buy tc alot, I also donate alot. I'm active on the forum all the time, aswell as ingame. I'm very skilled at toribash, and am able to teach others my skills. I'm very loyal and would be in this clan for a long time.

Thanks for Reading,
Kingsta

:3

================================================

Last edited by Chris; Dec 19, 2010 at 08:18 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I don't think it's alright to be saying someone's app is bad and add it to the first post, E4C.
Still not fixed.

Also I can do some in-game testing.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Name:RAWWRH
Id like to join becuse i know some of your memvers,Im actve most of the time unless of school, Im 3rd dan, Ask Clow i think he might remember me, THis was one of the clans i wanted to join when i was a lower belt.

EDIT: i cant post card becuse it dose not show when i go look.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Name:RAWWRH
Id like to join becuse i know some of your memvers,Im actve most of the time unless of school, Im 3rd dan, Ask Clow i think he might remember me, THis was one of the clans i wanted to join when i was a lower belt.

EDIT: i cant post card becuse it dose not show when i go look.

No.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
meany im not good with self apps i never know what to say like When your mom ask you if you have grown any hair
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no.
Stop following me.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
meany im not good with self apps i never know what to say like When your mom ask you if you have grown any hair

...Err? I already has any hair. ._.