Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hi Well Im 19, I love Toribash, Im a brown belt but im about to be a blackbelt here soon. I would realli like to join my clan isn't active ever and plus I love My little Pony I hope you consider me as a new member, i am active everyday and play at least 5hours a day. Thank you for reading this and good day.
ThewholeEmpirewhichfacilitatesexchangesbetweendiff erentpeopleslivinginthere L.H.F. Legendary Hero Fat xD
lol cool.... im getting REALLY forum active and posting more. and sorry zxan xD just trying to prove i actually know what im talking about ^_^
Power metal is my life.
hey i'm clayman778 i'm blue belt 16 years old i just search for a brony clan, and came across this, and hope to join i love toribash. i play it a lot all ways try out some nye mod. I'm ok at parkour. i'm good at akimbo but always try to become better. i love mlp i can't wait for the new episode keep clam and flutter on. i hope to join this clan because i don't have many friends that play toribash so i hope to get some to play with.
Attached Files
fight.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
fun with parkour.rpl (273.4 KB, 4 views)
som cool parkore.rpl (67.3 KB, 4 views)
unreal freerinng try.rpl (312.5 KB, 4 views)
I give clayman a no. Your replays are a bit inexperienced/plain. Also, your forum-etiquette/mature tone needs some work.

Just a tip for future applications, please organize a well-thought out app. There's nothing appealing about streams of text that looked like you typed out in 20 seconds and a few replays.
I'd give coolio a yes due to him having a good amount of experience with Toribash in-game. Just be sure to check us out on the forums as well and you'll do great.