Toribash
Its not official that you're on trial until you've received and invite, Jobo has yet to speak about your application but I'll get some confirmation from him and get back to you.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Hi, my name is Sutton Kowalski. I am currently a black belt. I am 16 years old and I live in Alaska. I have two dogs, three cats, and a Guinea pig. I would like to join your clan because I see your clan all over toribash and i'm looking for an active clan. Plus all of the clan members I've meet have been really fun to play with. And if you would like to know anything else about me just ask.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Okay we are getting overloaded with applications sorry guys if you are not accepted.

If however you think you are a boss, pm Zazo for application and if he thinks your app is good enough he will put it in the private board for disscussion.

tanks

I apologise for this post.
Well, I'm guessing Jobo is considering making exceptions for some applications. Certain are back under discussion. DizzyBomb, Alecisbeast because of your tremendous win today and ArmoredKin1. Rest asured, it wont be that easy to get in this time. Also HackHater we're still waiting on examples of your work. Wish you all the best.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Sorry i was unable to send Zazo a message, So this is my only resort

Belt: Brown
Name: Antonio
Thing about yourself: I am a Relaxed Fighter, and a Bad A** Counter attacker
GMT: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
And anything else you feel is needed.: Dont pay attention to my Member since Blah Blah Date, that doesn't matter, because i recovered my profile not to long ago, maybe 3weeks-4weeks. Lets get to bussiness though, i was diagnosed with Attention deficit disorder, nothing to big, i just think thoughts one after another based off the previous ( basically i think really fast ) and i tend to use this as a advantage, especially in Toribash. i LOVE making Sh*t Look Epic, because after i counter a move, i want the audience to feel that they would have never expected it. i have potential, and i progress in every moment i play. Therefore i wish you consider me, and have faith in my Uprising . Finished