Toribash
I live in Montenegro...
Oh and guys I won't be able to be ingame untill I finish with school... I am going into another country, so yeah...
I might be forum active, so if you want to tell me something, do it on the forums...
See you next year, guys!
I was just sitting and playing toribash a bit, then i came up with some replays.
Attached Files
DatCork360 - 2.rpl (119.3 KB, 10 views)
Awesome tricking.rpl (244.0 KB, 8 views)
Come join the [Modding Community]
Clan application
Name: Rafael Rato

Date of birth:07/09/1997

GMT: GMT + 1:00

Primary language: Portuguese

Secondary language: English

Belt: 2 dan

Alternate accounts: None

Preffered mods: Aikido, xspar, jisse practice sparring defense and jisse sparing glacier

Previous clans: OnlyPr0

Biography: My name is Rafael as I said before, I like to help every time it is possible, I'm a reliable person, I don't like to lie and i hate liars. I'm funny, always making jokes and stuff, relaxed and I don't like to be pressured.

EMAIL: rafael_casquinha_rato@hotmail.com

Why you want to join: I want to join this clan because I love sparing, my only problem is to find who to spar with. I'm making this application with hope to get in and make the best spars ever!

What you can offer the clan: For now I don't have much TC, and the only thing I can offer is my support wen needed and beeing always up for a spar whenever u want.
Originally Posted by NiceKE View Post
I was just sitting and playing toribash a bit, then i came up with some replays.

NiceKe, you should put a full creativity and love in you replays
They looks like you did them cause you bored ;)
But GJ.
Free Style Sparrer
Fun stuff
I was playing around with my friend mystical and i decided to do a cork. It was my first time doing one and i didnt even know how to really do it. Just tried it for the first time and it was cool. I dont know if i did it properly though.
Attached Files
Omega-Fun time.rpl (432.6 KB, 13 views)