Toribash
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
Ayyeeee Twi
How's it going?
-----
No? Okay, anywho, Twi, I was told to mention to you my best friend IRL, dddcrazy12. Yeah. Ask him about Me, Joseph and he will know.

He left my clan for no reason so I no longer care about him.
Originally Posted by ImmortalSpartan View Post
Don't insult -Link he can stare at you and you'll burn. FLAME ON!

That was a useless post. Don't do it again. This is our recruitment thread. Of all places, don't do that here.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by iKiller69 View Post
Yeah nvm on the whole application thing, -Link is a dick. He should go hang himself.

your a dick.now gtfo mofo
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I might need to change that rule. Apparently some of our members might be taking advantage of that like idiots.

I don't understand.. You said we could recruit people in-game. I saw that his vote was neutral from me so i decided to test him in-game, and we chatted and everything, after playing a while i saw the potential in him and recruited him.
Back on top
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
Nino no offence but ur not the best in game tb player r u?

Ok, fine someone else decide on iKiller then.
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
I don't understand.. You said we could recruit people in-game. I saw that his vote was neutral from me so i decided to test him in-game, and we chatted and everything, after playing a while i saw the potential in him and recruited him.

I'll leave the rule for now. Who were you referring to? There's another guy that is really irritating... who spams my inbox. Ugh. Was it him?
Originally Posted by zhuyuan View Post
^

Stop fucking spamming the recruitment thread.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.