Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I like soccer .. Partizan,Serbian club, is now playing.
I hate Barca . Rmd for life..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Meh, no one actually talks about soccer? I <3 Manchester United & Barcelona. I'm not really a big fan of handball but I've seen it before. It's cool though.

I've never thought that I would like soccer but I'm starting to get into it now
The leagues in my country are pretty new, I like it but a lot of it feels weird because it has turned into some sort of new fad. All the passion seems fake, unlike you guys from europe and brazil who are really passionate about it.

So I stopped following the local leagues. I just watch the foreign ones at home.

feels good
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I used to play, but I stopped due to severe injuries 2 broken feet, 2 fractures in the feet, all my fingers are dislocated, knee problems, one lost tendon in the thigh, tendon problems on the shoulders and back... :3 I played for Doukas ( last year I played we got 3rd position in whole greece and this year they got 1st). I play also football for my school team :3 Arsenal, Juventus <3 I also play paintball.
I plyed right krila and right inter
Last edited by Possesed; Jul 27, 2013 at 02:47 PM.
CREAM ON !
@illv It's nice that you watch soccer too c: It's really enjoyable.

@Possesed Woah wth how did you suffer so many injuries. Even in my whole soccer career the worst injury I suffered was a sprained leg. Anyway, I like paintball. Most of my friends in school likes it too.

EDIT
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I don't really know much about football player but i know about the system to play football, i love playing futsal usually I be a goalkeeper in my school team when I was elementary school, but now i spend my time for playing laptop because i have to study for my future and I do not know still have the ability or not, I also play volley ball for my school, anybody here like play volley ball
:)
@dealornot Its a very competitive sport in which you get hit a lot , it is included in the sports regulations. Also if I had continued playing I would have been payed to play for the professional team, also I was selected to be trained in the national team ( of my age). 1st division ( its like a semi-pro lvl)
@simatrom I was playing volleyball in my schools team (position 4,5,1).
Is it worth buying my own paintball gun?
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
@dealornot Its a very competitive sport in which you get hit a lot , it is included in the sports regulations. Also if I had continued playing I would have been payed to play for the professional team, also I was selected to be trained in the national team ( of my age). 1st division ( its like a semi-pro lvl)
@simatrom I was playing volleyball in my schools team (position 4,5,1).
Is it worth buying my own paintball gun?

I used to play paintball but I got tired of it too easily.

I suggest you look for good 2nd hand deals for a gun first, as long as you can check everything out before you pay for it. A 2nd hand entry level piece should cost you around 100usd and the better tactical rifles go for around twice that price.

there's a flood of fake low quality guns out there so be careful when buying. most of those counterfeit models are from china. they look pretty solid when new but they crack under pressure and could do serious harm to you.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Sorry for not posting lately guys busy irl stuff i cant get ingame and only have a limited time to post now
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Meh, no one actually talks about soccer? I <3 Manchester United & Barcelona. I'm not really a big fan of handball but I've seen it before. It's cool though.

Oh i love soccer, i preffer play anyway, not just Pes 2013 in the videogame but in the real life too. And i love Barcelona.

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
I like soccer .. Partizan,Serbian club, is now playing.
I hate Barca . Rmd for life..

Lol, i'm agaisn't it, i love Barca, like i love a lot of times, well, but no way, i preffer Barca.
I also like Rmd, Manchester United, Paris saint german, Inter... But to be since, i don't really like much the teams of my country, they suck if we look at another European Teams.

Originally Posted by misterMAT2 View Post
Sorry for not posting lately guys busy irl stuff i cant get ingame and only have a limited time to post now

No problem, but remember to advice-me.
Poss , drink more milk it helps your bones.. Since I am close to become pro in handball, I also have a lot of injuries..
We all know handball is toughest sport..
So when I comeback , we will have some wars.. Anyone up for that?
*Krat any news on tag?
*Iliv you russian? If so, Rubin ,Cska, Zenit , are good clubs
*Deal Signapore is capital of what country?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]