Ranking
so I've never really been active on these forums before but i was browsing through various non ingame clans and you guys seamed nice.
i can be on IRC most nights
and will be able to post regularly
i'm mostly a pretty chill guy
I'm a white belt and have played online only a few times since my last account which was a few years ago

the name of my old account was something "edgy" like fallen angel
I have since moved on with that part of my life.

not looking to get in right now.
just wanted to post this so you guys know where i'm coming from.
depending on if I like it here I may want to seriously apply
and don't take it personally I'd like to make sure I fit in here before I make a commitment.

I must say the so i heard you liked coding thread caught my eye

and one last thing: am i free to post around?
Yes you're free to post around..
Hmmm good app..
You need more forum activity etc etc
Keep posting around join irc sometimes and i'll say yes ;)
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
perlhacker, do you write Perl?

Also yes feel free to post anywhere you like.
Last edited by Fear; Sep 14, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
new app:
Okay my name's c2petion, call me c2 if you cant pronounce it. I'm 13 now finally and im a black belt with a pretty high rank unfortunately... I'm back on tb obviously and I'm starting to kinda miss TLL dont expect most of you to say yes to letting back in but still worth a shot. I'm pretty good with computers, I enjoy skating movies sports fire stuff like that. im kinda strange andrandom but most of you will find me fun either way.
Last edited by c2petion; Sep 30, 2011 at 06:48 PM.
THE FUTURE IS NOT WHERE MY DREAM LIES.
c2petion It nice to see you officially alive and what not. But as a former member you should no better than to post such a small application. Your seasoned enough to make a big one you know since you had a lot of time off and what not. So yeah add some stuff that you a former member wanted out of applicants.

~thepureone for a better hour
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!