Toribash
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Hello, Hello Ta.I am Tully,as I am called in my daily life. I am here to apply for this awesome community for several reasons. The first, because most of the members are awesome and cool. Also that I do wanna become more in touch with better players and just enjoy myself more. I am 13 and I am good friends with Jax. I know I am young but can enjoy myself and make posts as needed. I recently have been playing only Aikido Big Dojo and Greykido. As some people learn in-game I have a bad rank but can save really well.

Yes, and stop using your alt and go online with this one.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hello, Hello Ta.I am Tully,as I am called in my daily life. I am here to apply for this awesome community for several reasons. The first, because most of the members are awesome and cool. Also that I do wanna become more in touch with better players and just enjoy myself more. I am 13 and I am good friends with Jax. I know I am young but can enjoy myself and make posts as needed. I recently have been playing only Aikido Big Dojo and Greykido. As some people learn in-game I have a bad rank but can save really well. In my daily life I enjoy playing soccer and just over-all being friendly, I love being a grammar Nazi and I enjoy communities that have interesting and funny members. GMT - 7:00 and Im usually active and post a lot. (Edited)

(Btw raiken I got banned by Neko and thats why I joined with my alt)
Attached Files
Fabulous aikido save.rpl (60.4 KB, 4 views)
Da save.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by tully3; May 9, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
N I C E
Originally Posted by tully3 View Post
Hello, Hello Ta.I am Tully,as I am called in my daily life. I am here to apply for this awesome community for several reasons. The first, because most of the members are awesome and cool. Also that I do wanna become more in touch with better players and just enjoy myself more. I am 13 and I am good friends with Jax. I know I am young but can enjoy myself and make posts as needed. I recently have been playing only Aikido Big Dojo and Greykido. As some people learn in-game I have a bad rank but can save really well.

I'm going to stay neutral as you and I are good friends. The application could use some work however.
Originally Posted by Jeferson View Post
i cant post any replay, this pc is new. i am ingame and u can see me playing :^)

Alright, I'll vote yes for him.
He's good, got nice counter and stuff.
Lot of experience makes people better in the game.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hi not gr8 at apps.
I know majority of people here and I'm sure they know me, bout time I got in on this before I drown in replays trying to get into ormo.
Enjoy more than 3
some say i like 2 knee

ᵏᶰᵉᵉ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᶫᶦᶠᵗ ᵇᶦᵍ ᵒʳ ᵍᵒ ʰᵒᵘˢka
Attached Files
xzalm2.rpl (65.8 KB, 10 views)
asdfwe.rpl (49.8 KB, 7 views)
finished.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
gg nobbbb.rpl (71.2 KB, 8 views)
ripripripripris.rpl (68.8 KB, 5 views)
splittin daily.rpl (52.4 KB, 6 views)
fk 2.rpl (46.8 KB, 3 views)
rip static2.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
r0kkt.rpl (88.3 KB, 5 views)
thats rip.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Hentai; May 8, 2015 at 05:47 AM.
what are moths?
¥łýł¥
Alright, I vote yes for Hentai.

Edit: Double Ninja'd
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
I say yes to hentai. if it was up to me he would definitely be insta accepted.

agreed. Yes from me, and I vote in favor of instant acceptance.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Alright, I vote yes for Hentai.

Edit: Double Ninja'd

dude that's like the 8th time today pls.