Toribash
Nice reminds me of like Davey Jones from Pirates of the Carribean
Last edited by ATD; Mar 25, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
ty
I started it awhile ago it took e awhile to complete because i dont know as much as i did when i started it.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Yeah dude its really nice and unique you deffinately struck the important characteristics and designed them in your own view.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Thanks the process for that one took too long and i didnt know as much as i know now about clipping masks and stuff so im much faster and cleaner just from learning how to use that properly so il post my new work when its done but i still have kind of a shitty style digitally, not sure why but shit just looks off a lot of the time. Like with the squid i was not able to get any defined forums on the squid or really even the bg not sure if its lack of autonomy knowledge or just lack of knowledge on color.
The technical side of it im pretty sure im good on its just the painting side not so much.
Photoshop /painter 11
One of the main reasons that piece is bad is the composition there was no prior thought put into the painting since it was from a drawing i did a long time ago. I might end up reworking it or doing another concept of the squid man.
On another note what happened to your org ?
I am looking for a digital art/fine art org to join in tb thats active and not headtextures /sets
Last edited by thesorrow1; Mar 31, 2011 at 04:06 AM.