Ranking
Originally Posted by XXLPickle View Post
im sorry i just dont know what to post you say u want me to post but i dont know what about

hehehe.. XD bro just feel free to ask anything u want, or just lets talk about what ever.. ;-) we are bros, we can talk a lot! ;-)

btw.. do u have summer holidays?
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Sup people , great day to play tb , also , let's play today ? i shall make a room now called FLIP/NAO . if nobody will come there i shall close it.
lol XXLpickle just feel free to post like Mobin said..
And hey Mobin,who make our clan pic?
-----
Oh damn Kaka.. I'm not online now:/
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jul 2, 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Hello Eveyone

Sorry I Havent Been Active

I Just Got a HUGE Promotion At Work

So Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know What Was Going On

P.S. I missed being on forums cause of promotion
@ darker.. sj does the meber picture he said.. but i dont know, how far he is because his parents took his laptop

@rubberdub.. no problem bro.. i understand, ur welcome!

btw.. for some reason i lost connection to server again and again an again.. and i dont know why?? is ther sometimes a server shutdown or somthing like that??
-----
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Sup people , great day to play tb , also , let's play today ? i shall make a room now called FLIP/NAO . if nobody will come there i shall close it.

yeah i joined we have too do this more often!!! it was fun! :-D
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 2, 2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Oh i think, i not yet post a pose for the pic

And Mobin It happned to me sometime.:/.. Try to restart your PC if it work!
just a fancy signature
Sorry guys for the inactivity,you know it's holiday and I'm a little busy xDDD

Btw, ailo asked me to join the clan,he is a nice player we could give him a test to enter
Yeh mob it whas fun .
Also you guys wanna get this clan official ?
Well , try to donate evey week 100-200TC or if you ar good and you win everytime try to do it every day ? i shall try it , i gonna try to help this clan to get official like my clan.