Toribash
Originally Posted by tochukwu2 View Post
ME

my name is tochukwu i am 11 and live in america tho i am from africa. my hobbes are skating running and of cousre playing video games mainly toibash. i also have skype my skype name is favor.godswill.

toribash experiace

when i first sarted i usslay thought stupid things looked cool. the only mod i plyed was judofrac altho i wasnt that good at it but i was decent. now my favorite mod is abd and i am farily decent at it. also i dont rage much i really would only rage if somthing like hacking happend and i lost.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN

at first i didnt really think about joining origin then i went to there clan war with sinon and they seemed really nice and skilled and overall a really nice amazing clan. ive also been going around looking for clans sadly everyone rejected me.

what i can contibute

i can contribute anything as long as its not art wheather its tc or that stuff i can give you anything i can if it dosnt invole me doing art cuse i fail badly at that. plus im online every day so ive you need somthing from me you can ask. in the morning im on the forums the rest of the day im ingame and on forums.

other

i really like anime and playing games like ixbos and that stuff also i dont post much in the forums beacues ive got nothing to say i also love to watch purple monkeys run wild in the red forest :3

nty
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
ME

my name is tochukwu i am 11 and live in america tho i am from africa. my hobbes are skating running and of cousre playing video games mainly toibash. i also have skype my skype name is favor.godswill.

toribash experiace

when i first sarted i usslay thought stupid things looked cool. the only mod i plyed was judofrac altho i wasnt that good at it but i was decent. now my favorite mod is abd and i am farily decent at it. also i dont rage much i really would only rage if somthing like hacking happend and i lost.

WHY I WANT TO JOIN

at first i didnt really think about joining origin then i went to there clan war with sinon and they seemed really nice and skilled and overall a really nice amazing clan. ive also been going around looking for clans sadly everyone rejected me.

what i can contibute

i can contribute anything as long as its not art wheather its tc or that stuff i can give you anything i can if it dosnt invole me doing art cuse i fail badly at that. plus im online every day so ive you need somthing from me you can ask. in the morning im on the forums the rest of the day im ingame and on forums.

other

i really like anime and playing games like ixbos and that stuff also i dont post much in the forums beacues ive got nothing to say i also love to watch purple monkeys run wild in the red forest :3

I vote no too, you read the first post but the application isn't good enough. Also you put as reason that you got rejected from every other clan you applied for, not smart.

You are free to apply again in 2 weeks.
ME

toribash experiace

WHY I WANT TO JOIN

what i can contibute

other

I vote no for you, your grammar is not that good and if you want to join Origin because every clans is rejecting you, it's not a good reason :/
Sorry.
Hi There!

About Myself

I am Guilliano Magbitang and i like to play Toribash! i live in philippines im 11 i love anime and i play outside doing physical activities my birthday will be on November 30 i am easily angered and that's all i can say about me

Past clans

I had been in Operative Spies Or (Spy) for just a short time i don't remember why i left actually and that's just the past clan i've been in

What i can help in the clan

Could help in wars i guess and create very basic textures that's all

Why would i want to join

Because i think you guys are pros and i want to help you and i've been looking for a clan a long time ago

Skills

I'm good(Not really) at Aikido,Mushu/Boxshu,Lenshu and ErthTK and i counter a lot

Toribash Experience

I played first in 2014 i wasn't that good i thaught about quiting but i didn't give up easily i played with my friends it became my motivation of playing toribash more and i'm looking forward to my future!
Attached Files
#Guilliano Turnover haha!.rpl (43.8 KB, 3 views)
#Guilliano bestmatch 2.rpl (51.9 KB, 4 views)
#Guilliano Boxshu 540.rpl (27.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Guill23; Jul 18, 2015 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Originally Posted by Guill23 View Post

app

Mh, the app is really poor of info and you didn't read the first post. Not the type of applications we are looking for. I vote no.
Meh Application :happyhappy:
Hey...My name is DarkCause and ive been playing toribash for about a month now and im brown belt with just 200 wins till black belt.

Im kind,loyal and sometimes i can be a clown but never disrespect fellow teamates or friends. Im on 24/7 (litrally,dis game is like my life)

If there are any trainings or wars ill always be there and compete...
Im good at wushu,boxshu and aikido mods.

Ive been trained by master belts so i Know what im doing at all time
-----
Im 16 and i live in south africa and i am indeed english and white...Im not racist but some people keep asking me if i am black or white
Last edited by Jinx; Jul 18, 2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi There!

About Myself

I am Guilliano Magbitang and i like to play Toribash! i live in philippines im 11 i love anime and i play outside doing physical activities my birthday will be on November 30 i am easily angered and that's all i can say about me

Past clans

I had been in Operative Spies Or (Spy) for just a short time i don't remember why i left actually and that's just the past clan i've been in

Why would i want to join

Because i think you guys are pros and i want to help you and i've been looking for a clan a long time ago

Skills

I'm good(Not really) at Aikido,Mushu/Boxshu,Lenshu and ErthTK and i counter a lot

Toribash Experience

I played first in 2014 i wasn't that good i thaught about quiting but i didn't give up easily i played with my friends it became my motivation of playing toribash more and i'm looking forward to my future!

I must admit it's very well organized. but I feel they need more information put into your applications. I think you need a little more motivation.so although my vote is no, I still would like to thank you for applying for origin. during the two week wait feel free to look around can see what caused the answers you got. thank you!

Originally Posted by DarkCause View Post
Hey...My name is DarkCause and ive been playing toribash for about a month now and im brown belt with just 200 wins till black belt.

Im kind,loyal and sometimes i can be a clown but never disrespect fellow teamates or friends. Im on 24/7 (litrally,dis game is like my life)

-----
Im 16 and i live in south africa and i am indeed english and white...Im not racist but some people keep asking me if i am black or white

you seem like a nice guy but unfortunately I have to say no. I feel that the ask quality is very poor.it's true in the past we accepted people with short applications but your application just seems too short with almost no relevant information.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather

-----

No,
Reason:
Already Joined Other clan.
Hi There!

About Myself

Past clans

Why would i want to join

Skills

Toribash Experience

Not Bad Application but I see it Not the application to join us you needed more effort.

-----

muhahaha.... ok... masterbelts huh? let me let you how little belt rank matters... I beat a custom belt... as my first multiplayer game EVER. belts do not mean anything. you can not put this on here as some kind of accomplishment because sadly its not one. also those mods not ones i would recommend having while trying to apply here. i vote no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...